Epilogue

•Han Minho•

Y/n's pov:

A year passed, Its me 29 years old now. I kept on Searching for Minho, yet I still haven't seen or found him.

I am losing hope now, I've searched for him for about a year now.

I'm still here in Korea, I am adjusting my living here and I am also still finding the man I am in loved with.

I've build the courage that I don't have a years ago, and now that its there, the man that I was hoping to see is not even here with me.

I kept on thinking about him, I'm missing him everyday.

"Fuck, when will he show up!?" I asked to myself.

Right now I am doing some morning exercise. With a friend of mine.

I started to work in a Company as a Secretary and I have made atleast 1 friend and that is Sun hee but I call her 'Sunny'

"Hey let's rest for a while, okii?" She suggested "Okay." And so we rest for a moment on a bench as we were drinking some coke.

"Any news about Minho?" She asked "Nope. Not a bit." I replied "Ha... No offense but we've been searching for him for a year now, are you still sure he is still living here in Korea? You said he owns a Company now and is wealthy. What if he moves somewhere outside the Country?" She asked "That's what I also think, yet my guts kept on saying I should search for him here." I replied.

"Then if so, I'll always help you." She smiled as she drinks her drink "Thank you." I replied.

"He is an Owner of a Very wealthy Company in Korea... Yet we still haven't found him, It should be easy to spot or find him since he is an owner..." She said "How about we try again and find him on Websites?" She asked "Okay.."

"I'll try and find him on Websites while you can search for him, if its okay." She said "Yeah, I'm okay with it." I replied.

"Its spring and Its almost Summer..."

I wonder what you're doing, Minho...

_

We started searching for him once again yet we still can't find him.

I've made up my mind to just give up and just continue living here in Korea. Since I have a good job and is living well.. I am still in contact with Minji and Emi. I've asked Minji about her Brother yet she told me still no News about him.

Where the hell are you..?

"Hey, How about we try and find him in Myeong-dong again-"

"Sunny, Let's give up... If this is the fate then I'll accept it." I said as I catch my Breath "Y/n.... T-then if you said so.." She pat my back "I'm sorry for dragging you about it." I replied "No, Its fine. I'm your friend so I'm always here to help you out. You've done a lot of things to help me. I'm only returning the favor." She smiled 'Thank you." I said.

"I- I just miss him..." I mumbled "Hmm... You'll meet him soon, But for now let's stop, okay? You've been staying up all night, you need some rest." She said. And we head home.

Sunny is my Co-worker, Friend and is my Roommate, too.

_

I've given up and just focused with my Work.

I am doing my Paper works right now when then my Boss came to me.

"Y/n, put that paper works down and Let's go celebrate your Boss's Birthday ~!" She said as she dragged me out "E-eh...?"