Chapter 37

•Massage•

Y/n's pov:

Several months later.

I just got off of work and is resting inside of Mikey's office. But Sanzu is with me because.... He is doing something like arranging some documents or whatever. And here I am, resting on his Couch as I watch him do what he is doing.

"Sanzu."

"What?" He asked as he look at me.

"My back hurts, Can you massage my back?" I asked, he look at me and rolled his eyes and hissed "Do it on your own." He said "I'll give you a kiss~" I said.

"Huh? I don't want." He replied "Tsk. My back hurts so much~ And I might die.." I said "Just don't die." He replied.

Tsk. He is high and drunk right now so his brain ain't even functioning.

"Come on..." I said "I am Busy, You big hoe. Can't you see? Mikey will kill me if I don't do what he says. Also that guy is very hard to please." He said "Ha.... I'll just go and ask Rindou to massage my back. Kakucho and The others is not here, right?" I asked "Yeah, yeah. Right choice. Ask that old man to massage your ass." He said.

"How rude..." I got up and head outside to search for Rindou.

*knock*

"Is Rindou here?" I asked and the Guys who work under Mikey look at each other and shake their heads "No.." They replied.

"Ha... Have you maybe seen him somewhere?" I asked "I think I saw Rindou-san going to the Kitchen." The other guy said "Okay, thanks." I said and closed the door——afterwards, head to search for Rindou.

I head to the Kitchen and saw him making a Coffee.

"Yo." I said "Hey." He replied "You want coffee?" He asked "No, thanks." I replied "Okay."

"What're you doing here?" He asked "Hmm.. Well I need a favor."

"What is?" He asked "My back hurts so much, well I mean my body hurts especially my back. I asked Sanzu to massage me but he is doing some stuff." I said with a sigh "So you are here to ask me to massage you?" He asked "Yep."

"What reward will you give me?" He asked with a smirk "Nah, nevermind. I'll just maybe ask Ran." I said and was about to head outside "I'm kidding. Also, Ran is out fuckin' some girls right now." He said "I see.."

"I'll drink my coffee for a while. Can you wait?" He asked "Yeah, sure. Take your time." I said "Thanks."

_

We were seating on a chair, across each other. He is drinking his Coffee while I'm here trying my best not to sleep. Because Its already in the middle of the night.

"Why are you still up?" I asked "I still need to do stuff later. Kakucho grab 'em, so all I gotta do is wait for it to get here." He said as he sip on his Coffee "I see. *Yawn*"

"You should go to sleep." He said "Eh? I can't even sleep because my Body hurts so much." I said "That sucks." He replied "I wanna sleep... But I can't help myself to fell asleep." I replied "Poor you." He chuckled.

"Hurry and massage me for a while. I'll pay you if you want." I said, yawning again "Seriously? A money? I have tons of that, Y/n. I prefer other things." He said, finishing his coffee "Made up your mind and I shall grant what you wish for." I said.

"That's cool." He said "Let's go." He said and get up "Yeah, wait." I help myself get up and we head to another room wherein Ran often rest.

There's a Bed and a lot of things. It look like a normal bedroom. But in a fancy way.