Chapter 27

"Hello, My dear"•

Author's point of view:

As Mikey was enjoying his warm bath, a Sudden door sound was heard-made him startled on his ground.

*Door opens*

"Is anyone there!?" He angrily asked, as he quickly grab his towel to cover himself up, but then when he was about to open the curtains, Y/n was standing there and was about to open it.

"Huh..?" She mumbled.

"Y/n-?? What are you doing here? Didn't I tell you to stay on the bed and rest?" With a concern said Mikey "You should go back to your bed. I am not done showering, wait me there." He sigh.

"I- I'm sorry, Mikey... I can't help it anymore..." She suddenly grabbed Mikey's head, pulling it on her to kiss him.

"H-hmmmp..... Y/n, you need t-to stop."

"Stop struggling, Mikey.... Hngg~"

Fuck, fuck- (Mikey thought to himself)

Mikey, gently pushed Y/n away.

"You need to stop, I don't wanna hurt you." He said "Huh? W-what do you mean, Mikey? You are not even hurting me..." She replied "Stop acting all stubborn, Y/n. I told you to rest. I'm taking a shower, please take a nap and calm yourself down." He said.

"Y- you don't like it...?"

"It's not like that, okay? Just stop. You are not yourself today." He replied "What are you talking about? I'm me!"

"Calm down, I said."

"What is wrong with you...? I- I just want you to help me.."

"Yes. And I'm trying to help? Please stop complaining, you are sick." Mikey replied "B-but... I am not-"

Mikey gently place a Soft Kiss on her forehead and gave her a slight Smile.

"Please rest. I'm not asking for more. And I do not intend to be angry at you or anything else. So just calm down and rest, I should carry you back to the bed." He said.

"I- I'm sorry...."

"No. It's fine."

He picked up Y/n and lay her on the bed, covering her a blanket.

"I don't know why I find myself having a soft spot with you, but It's quite a rare sight. I think you should be more honored than anyone." He whispered to her..

....

"I didn't even ask for your kindness." She chuckled "What do I do, I just have this side of me." He said "Yeah, yeah."

"Now go to sleep or I'll kill you."

"Now... You want to kill me."

(Mikeyy soft side pleaseee😭😭)

_

Tomorrow:

Y/n's pov:

Me and Rindou was sitting on the couch inside their Hideout.

*sigh*

"What's with you sighing like that? Something bad happened?" He asked as he puffed off his Smokes.

"Ha.... I almost lost myself.. T-that SANZU! He didn't even let me know that, that Aphrodisiac that I drank yesterday was way too strong...."

"Well what do you expect? Its the Drug addict we're talking about." He said.

"Yeah- Wait, what the fuck? It's not even connected! I'm confused..." I replied "What do you mean not connected? We are talking about drugs, pills and medicine. It's connected and the same." He replied.