Chapter 30

•Quality time with Kakucho-Rindou•

Y/n's pov:

Two weeks past, I finally got out of that (Hospital) Hell.

My deep wound on my chest were still not fully healed but the other wound on my Knees just healed. Fuck this life.

I went home, The one who drive me there is Makoto-kun, while me and Ritsu-kun just have a conversation.

It was so fun talking to him, Not gonna lie tho. He is very funny, cheerful and very polite, he is also honest to his feelings.

We talked a lot. While we were on my way home... It was a great talk.

_

"Thank you for dropping me off. I really had fun chatting with you guys. Also, Here." I offer them a gift that I bought before we head home.

"What's this, Y/n-san?" Ritsu-kun asked, both of them were very confused. I gave them a sweet smile as I kind of tilt my Head on the other side.

"I owe you guys a lot, thank you so much for taking care of me while I'm still taking a rest in the hospital. It was kind of a cruel day tho... But even so, you guys cheered me up. I owe you guys a lot. I hope you guys accept this gift." I said "Y/n-neechan... Thank you so much! I had a lot of fun talking and whatever with you! We were so happy to get to know you better!" Ritsu-kun, hugged me.

"O-oi... Ritsu... Y/n-san's wound on the chest still not fully healed, you should stop hugging her tight. Let's go. We should head home too, It's night time. We'll have to go, too. Y/n-san. Take care." Makoto-kun went and pull  Ritsu-kun on the wrists and they went inside the car, turn it on and head off.

*sigh*

I head inside my Apartment and take off my Shoes.

"Luckily Ran bought me some shoes, if I had walked in a Hells, I might just fall on the floor since I'm still recovering..." I mumbled.

I let out a sigh again as I was finished removing my shoes.

"Phew... Home sweet home- G-GWAHHH!!?" I jumped out of shock when I saw who was standing there, with a smile yet it changed into a concern when he saw me got startled.

"Fuck... A-are you tryna give me a heart attack...?" I asked and he came onto me.

"I- I'm sorry, I scared you.. I'm just um.. I don't even know you were coming home today.. Are you alright?" He asked, I sighed again and inhaled-exhaled.

"Kakucho, you should've gave me a warning that you were inside my house." I said "Oh, But I was so sure that I told Ran to contact you and inform you that I'm staying in your house. Did he forgot...?" He replied.

"Probably, He is kind of old to be remembering something like that. Well I'm quite glad you are here. Have you eaten a dinner yet?" I asked "I have eaten some snacks...? Why are you hungry? You didn't ate something before heading home?" He asked.

"Well....."

"Hmm?"

"I bought some gifts for those two.. So I didn't tell them that I haven't eaten something yet.. Hehe." I said with a chuckled "You are... Ugh, I don't know what to do with you. Come on, let's head inside first, I'll cook you something to eat. Change your clothes first."

"Oh la la~ We look like as if we are you know~ Engage? Married couple?" I laughed "You can marry me if you just want to." He gave me a smile as he put on an Apron.

"Oh~ You are a smooth talker." I said and went inside my Bedroom to change.

After I changed, I smelled some fried rice and a Fried Pork steak.