Chapter 23

•Casino•

Author's Point of view:

Y/n and Ran got back to Japan, Sanzu welcomed them coldly.

His hands were on his Back, Straight up as he Stood.

"He looks weird." Y/n pointed at Sanzu "He sure is." Ran agreed.

"Tch. You wish to die?" He said "Nope, not at all!" Y/n replied "Let's go." Sanzu said, Opening the door for Y/n.

_

A while later, they went back to their Hideout to do some 'Meeting' that Mikey held.

Y/n was walking with them to the Meeting room.

As the other Executive went inside the room, Y/n hesitated because she thought maybe It's a veryyyy important and a Secret mission, So She didn't head inside and just stood outside the door.

Kakucho Noticed it and come approaching Y/n.

"You are not heading inside?" He asked "Oh? Nope. That's a secret mission, Right? I'm not involved at all do I guess staying outside is a good idea. Also I'm not a member of you guys." She replied "Doesn't involved you?"

"Hmm."

"Oi, Kakucho, Y/n. You aren't heading inside?" Takeomi asked, as he was opening the door.

"We'll catch up." Kakucho replied and Takeomi nodded.

_

"Back to the topic. What do you mean it does not Involved you?" Kakucho asked "Well, I'm just Your Stripper, I'm not a member." She added.

"It seems like you don't understand."

"Huh? What do you mean?" She asked, Kakucho sighed.

"It Involves you now, Y/n."

"H-huh? W-what do you mean....?" She asked "It's not just a simple mission that we got assigned to. It involves Everyone here. You know about the Bloody Party, that Takeomi-san whispered to you? That's  what the mission is." He replied "Oh... I see..."

"Also, the rest will explain it to you." Kakucho offered his Hand to Y/n, Y/n was confused but she took it anyway.

And they head inside.

_

"What took you guys so long?" Ran asked "None of your Business." Kakucho replied "Oh wow, How cold. I'm older than you, man." Ran replied "Okay...?"

"Anyway, Shut up you guys. we'll discuss it what will happen this Sunday. So shut up or I'll kill you guys so that you shut your mouth up. Mikey, Will explain it to you, Y/n and Ran since you guys weren't here yesterday." Sanzu said.

"We just got arrived but we didn't had a chance to Rest." Ran complain "Then leave. We didn't even force you to come here." Sanzu coldly said "Oh wow, Look who's talking. You bought us here all of a sudden." Ran replied "I only want to come and fetch Y/n, not you."

"Tch. You should've told me."

"Quiet Or leave." Mikey said, he then took a glance on Y/n who's sitting between Kakucho and Rindou. Y/n was so obvious being so Confused.

*Ahem*

"Now that all of us have gathered. I shall explain everything from the top." Mikey's voice became soft as he said those.

_

"So Basically, We will go to the Party that Y/n's Ex threw. Ichima Kousei."

"E-eh!!!?" Y/n reacted.

"Yes. Ichima Kousei, Ever since you broke up with him, he started to send Threaten to us. And I Mikey wanted him to disappear." Takeomi added.