Chapter 1

•Six x One•

Author's Point of view:

Somewhere around Roppongi.

Strip Club:

Y/n were just doing her job, dancing as a Stripper, Dancing on the Pole while looking at the customers, Most customers were men but there's also some girls, more like 'Whores'

While she was just dancing seductively, A group of men entered the Club, It caught her attention for a sec, when they sat on the other side of the Club.

Whores began to gather and crowded them as she silently watch them, The group of them have 8 peoples...

She took a rest for a moment to have a drink with her Friend, Emi. She's also a stripper, She and Y/n were close to each other.

'Hmm... I haven't saw them before, are they like new here?' She asked, as she drink her Vodka 'Hmm? Oh you mean that group of men? No- You are just new here, They've been visiting this club before, the time you started stripping, Last year, right? They are not here.. Maybe they've found a new strip club?' She replied 'Oh... They look expensive.' Y/n added.

Y/n's Pov:

'Yeah.. But They are very~ Dangerous... A Criminals-'

'Emi! I need a backup please, Can you get the Bag of ice for me!?'

'Ugh, Aron wants me to get the Ice, Gotta go~' Aron and Emi are dating, The owner of this Strip club were Aron and Emi. Emi, She was once A Stripper but quit after she got engaged with Aron, and became the Second owner of this club, That's why I can just rest whenever I want or I felt exhausted.

'Criminals...? Oh wow, Cool.' I mumbled as I stared at them, suddenly one of the Members caught me staring at them, We had an eye contact for a sec, and then he gave me this cocky look as he smirked.

His eyes were glowing... It was a glowing Violet eyes.. (Referring to Rindou)

I looked away and just proceed to drinking.

'T-those eyes are gorgeous...'

_

After I drink, I went to the stage and then head to dancing.

I was dancing peacefully as I was attracting the Customers, I can't take off my Eyes on them, they are all so hot and handsome...

Suddenly I was daydreaming Fucking them, I don't know why but my Thigh were like gripping to each other as I dance.

I bit my lower lip as I was just daydreaming..

'Fuck...' I mumbled, I finally snap with that day dreaming, When I caught them staring at me as I dance, Erotically.

I was stunned to see them smirking at me, the other members were judging my Body, head to toe. I was naked-ish.

I blink for like how many times and just got off of the stage.

_

Author's pov:

Y/n's body caught Rindou's Attention. He smirked at her and just whispered to his brother.

'Hey... That girl is so hot... She caught my attention by just a glance of her body, I wanna have that body to rock me.' He said, Ran was confused and just peak a glance to her, he bit his lower lip and then whispered back.

'Those thighs... She got a sexy body. Wanna ask her out? Or maybe fuck her?' Ran asked 'Both?'

'Will she even want to fuck 2 guys? Or is she interested with some of us too?' Ran asked 'I caught Mikey, Kakucho and Sanzu Staring at her, Head to toe. They must've like her too.' Rindou bit his lower lip.