Chapter 10

•Tragic Past that She can't erase•

Author's point of view:

Somewhere in Tochigi, Japan.

A 10 year old girl live with her Abusive father and a mother who doesn't care about them.

Y/n's Pov:

*Panting*

'Ha... Ha... M-mom, I- look! I made a drawing with our family!' I proudly said, as I sway the paper wherein I draw something. I was looking for her for like hours, and I was glad to see her and proudly let her see my work.

She was... Inside the Casino?

Drawing were my hobby that time....
But it all changed.

_

'Dad? Look at this sketch, I did-' Suddenly, my father pulled me down, causing me to fell onto my Knees. My Jaw got hit on the Ground. I was bending.

'F-father...?'

'Stop Sketching such a useless thing! It's not like you can gain any money from that.' He added, I heard my Father unbuckling his belt.

I was scared.

'F-father...?' I was confused, when my father stripped himself.

I quickly took a glance on my Mother who was outside the door, smoking.

She hissed onto me and just continued to smoke like he doesn't care.

My father then closed the door, then started to approached me. Suddenly, he began to strip me.

'F-father...? T-this is not right!' I don't know what to say, but seeing how he grinned at me as he put forced on me. Making me want to cry.

'Come here, don't be scared.' It said, I shook my head as I walk backwards.

I was naked.

He looked at me furiously and then approached me. He bent me over.

I was laying on the ground as he was doing things on me.

'M-mother!! Help me!' I cried out loud, all of a sudden, My father shut my mouth. And after that, I'm not thinking right. I kept on zoning out.

_

A week passed,

'No! Y-you can't leave us like this mother! I- I don't wanna live with Dad!' I cried out, She was unpacking 'SHUT UP! IF YOU WANT TO LIVE! I WILL RUNAWAY WITH MY NEW HUSBAND ANS LOVE WITH HIM! DO WHATEVER YOU WANT, DIE OR NOT, IT'S UP TO YOU!' She shoved my Hands off of her. I was begging, crying for her to stay.

'I don't want to! I wanna go with you! I don't want to... I don't want to live here with Dad! I don't want to get punished(Rape) again!' She furiously looked at me and slapped my face, hard.

'YOU ARE SELFISH! ARE YOU JUST GONNA LEAVE YOUR SISTERS HERE!? UGH! DON'T YOU DARE SHOW UP OR CALL ME MOTHER IF WE EVER BUMP TO EACH OTHER. What a garbage.' She left me all alone in the room.

*door closing*

*sob*

'W-why.... I don't know how to live without mom....' I mumbled, Suddenly I heard a yelling and arguing outside.

So I went there. Wiping my tears.

'You crazy Bitch! How could you leave your own daughters here in my House!? Go bring them with you!'

'What will my husband think if I bought such a disgusting creature in his house!? He wont marry me! If you don't want them, then just throw them away, It's not like I want to give birth to them!' She left.