Chapter 12

•Hooking up w/ Mikey•

Y/n's Pov:

I was kinda focusing myself into following those steps, and then decided to have a glimpse to Rindou.

E-eh? That's impossible... How could he move so.... Sexy!?

M-my jaw dropped-

I shake my head to clear those mind, but can't control myself from biting my lip, smirking.

Land in Miami, The air was hot from summer rain
Sweat dripping off me..~
Before I even know her name, La la la~

The way he move his body, is way too smooth...

He is moving his hips way too good and sexy.

A lot of people were gathering and watching the both of us, dancing.

He went to approached me, He wrapped his other arm on my waist as I rest my hand on his shoulder.

We looked each other since it's in the choreo. It was kinda turning me on, Remembering the thing we did earlier inside the Cinema.

I can't believe this jerk was flexible!

-here's the dance-

https://youtube.com/shorts/lLpHugfFfxQ?feature=share

We looked each others eyes as he gave me this smirk, as we were turning around.

'I'm impressed.' I whispered 'I'm glad you are satisfied.' He replied.

I'm hearing lots of people cheering, clapping to us.

Those erotic moves of his making me wanna have more and wanting for more.

He is good.....

_

After the dance, I was panting.

He came onto me and gave me a peck.

'H-hey, they are watching.' I whispered 'And so? Let them watch us. I might as well let them see us fucking each other here too, if they might want to.' He chuckled.

Etsumi and Yuchi approached us, cheering on us.

'T-that was great! You both look so hot.....' Yuchi said, caressing her hair on the back of her hair 'Literally, I know I'm good, so don't praise me so good. I'm flattered.' I chuckled.

'Rindou-san's move is so cool! I didn't even expected him to be good at dancing.' Etsumi said 'So do I!!' Yuchi replied.

'Now now, we shall get going now, Your older sister still need to go to her WORK.' Rindou smiled 'Yes... Work-' I mumbled.

'Oh.... It's almost 4.' Yuchi said as she checked her phone 'Yuchi-chan, you guy can have a dinner here. If ever you want to go home, just tell that guard over there. He is one of my guards.' Rindou said as he gave them a money.

'Rindou, It's n-not your responsibility to spoil them like that.' I replied, Kinda embarrassed.

'If it's your sisters then they are now my Sister-in-law.' He smirked 'W-what?.'💢

'Nothing, We shall go now!!' Rindou suddenly grabbed my wrists and then we head inside the car.

'That felt good.' Rindou leaned on me 'Hmm..?' I asked, he fixed my Seatbelt and then gave me a kiss on my forehead 'I'm talking about that Dance.' He leaned back.

'Your clothes are in there, Get changed.' He said 'O-okay...' I stripped myself and then picked up the paperbag. I was about to head at the back to change. Co's it have a bog space there.