Chapter 11

•Let's go, Señorita•

Y/n's pov:

A month past and Aron was still recovering. He won't be able to walk for months while my Mother were all recovered now, she gave birth to a lovely girl named, Fumiko.

_

'Oi, It's your workday today, right?' Emi asked 'Ah yeah. It's my first day, since those jerks won't let me work for a while. Had a hard time walking because of those.' I replied, fixing my shoes 'Well that's great, fucking six guys and They are so frickin' attractive? Oh wow, you are living a happy life.' She added.

'Hey cut that shit out. I told you I haven't had sex with Mikey, Kakucho and Kokonoi yet. So don't assume anything.' I replied 'Yea yeah, You should go and seduce that mikey and fuck him inside his office.' She teased.

'I- hey! Stop that.' I replier 'I won't unless you tell me how you pull those jerks.'

'Ugh fuck it, I will literally stop visiting you.' I sigh 'Oh no! Nevermind! Have a happy time!!' She pushed me outside their penthouse-

'Oh god....' And then I left.

Suddenly I got a message from someone.

It's my half sister-

I just found out that I also have a half sister on my Step-Father

Yuchi and I, were kinda close when we first met, we had a lot in common. But she was way younger than me. She was 16, yet so mature, while Etsumi is 14.

_

I head to the XXXX mall and then saw them there, sitting on the bench.

I used Rindou's car (Since I slept with him yesterday)

I opened the window and then they came up to me all shocked.

'I-is this yours!? Oh my gosh!! Tesla!!' Etsumi reacted 'This is so cool~' Yuchi added 'Get in, stop admiring this.'

When they got inside, I drove off.

'T-this is so cool!!!!!!' Etsumi said.

'First of all, this ain't mine. This is owned by my Boyfriend.' I added 'Oh you mean that boy that have a white haired and it's like slicked on the other side?' Etsumi asked 'Nope.' I replied.

Oh shit, I forgot they don't know I have a lot of boyfriends.

'Eh?? But I thought-'

'Nevermind, That's my business now, Etsumi-chan.' I replied, phew that was close.

'Where are we going?' Yuchi, asked 'I will be picking up someone, since that dude wanted to join as well.'