Chapter 17

•Club!•

Author's point of view:

It is around 10pm, and Y/n is planning to go to the club later at midnight.

She was picking her clothes and trying out some of it.

As she was picking and choosing a clothes to wear later at midnight, she suddenly let out a sigh.

'Ha.... I have tons of clothes, I'm worried I can't wear all of them later....' She mumbled, She put the Revealing clothes down and went back to her bed.

Seems like she changed her mind.

As she sat on her bed. She was fidgeting nonstop. When then something startled her.

Something heavy fell.

She went to check what was going on, and in there, she saw Rindou all bloody. On his head, His nose were also bleeding, and his mouth were swollen.

'W-what happened!?' She asked 'N-no need to explain now. Lock the door!' He said.

Y/n's Pov:

I quickly lock the door once he told me too. Rindou was very soaked in wet, Is it because Its Raining? Perhaps have he gone to his Mission and that, That's why he is very bloody right now?

I then quickly head to the Bathroom, to get a tower to cover him.

'Hey tell me what happened.'

'O-ouch, Fuck that jerk....' Said Rindou. He was having a hard time to walk so I helped him.

'W-who?' I asked confusedly 'Did you lock the door? Is it really safe to come here?' He asked, As I helped him sat on the bed.

'Hey, first of all don't ask me if this is safe to come here. If you would like to explain what is happening right now, tell me. I would love to hear.' I added.

He groaned and looked at me, then Change his posture.

'I was-'

'You want tea, or coffee?'

'I was about to explain, you bitch!' He

'Tsk.' I hissed at him and sat beside him.

'What is it? Tell me.' I replied 'That fuckin' dickhead. A Police officer that once become my Classmate saw me.. He almost caught me.' Rindou explained.

'Well what a lucky day, he didn't caught you.' I replied giving a smile.

'It's no time to be smiling right now. That dickhead. He caught me once and beat the outta of  me with his Baton. Tsk. Some of his workers also did the same. What the fuck is their problem? Why do police officers beat criminals? I- I mean I often saw in the movies that they don't beat 'em, they just quickly put handcuffs on them. To arrest them.' He added.

'Well, It's inside the movie. A film.' I replied 'Tsk. I don't get it. They do violence for what-?'

'Hmm.... I wanna ask you.' I added.

'What now?' He rolled his eyes on me.

'Why didn't you fight back? You often bring Guns with you, right? You should've killed them if you were pissed.' I asked, he looked at me.

'I don't have this time-'

'E-ehhhh!? You are kidding!' I reacted.

'They invited me for a party and then suddenly, the one who invited me handcuffed me. But I'm relieved that The other wrists were handcuffed.' He let out a sigh.

'That Dickhead were a friend of mine. I didn't really thoughthe'll betray me.' He added.

'Bruh, he is a police officer he would do anything if he was assigned to arrest you. But that doesn't mean I'm defending him. I'm still on your side-'