Chapter 33

•Han Minhyuk•

Y/n's Pov:

December 24, Christmas Eve.

_

I'm laying on my Bed, staring——zoning out——on the Ceiling.

*sigh*

What do I do this Christmas eve? I'll probably just sleep co'z every one of the Bonten executives is out for a mission.

"I'm fuckin' bored right now....!" I mumbled as I roll over to the side of the bed.

I just wanna spend my Christmas eve with a lot of fun and spending with it with someone. Just someone, so that we could wait until Christmas day... I wanna cry..

"I'll just go somewhere and do shopping! Yep. Its not as if I'll die with boredom." I said, I got up. Head to the Bathroom to take a shower, Changed my clothes and done.

I get my Purse and Get my Car keys. Turn the Lights off and after putting a heel, I opened the door and tomy shock, someone was infront of my Door——was about to Knock.

"Uh.....?" He muttered, I stared at him, judge him from head to toe. And look back again at hid face.

"Umm? Who're you?" I asked, all confused "And What are you doing infront of my Apartment...? A-are you a stalker or something!??" I asked.

He shakes his head quickly and lift his two hands. He denied it.

"N-no. Please don't call a police. I am not a Suspicious person at all." He says. "That's what suspicious people would say." I said "I promise, I am not..." He massage his temple and sigh.

He was wearing something fancy and expensive.

He was wearing a turtle neck inside his Dark blue Cardigan. Also he was wearing a Circle kind of Glasses. His hair is dark black.... He also have a coat on his arms. He have a Mole on the Right side of his eyes.

Not gonna lie but he is handsome and smell expensive~

-he wearing this-

_

"Then What are you doing infront of my Apartment..?" I asked, as I wear my Jacket.

-Literally wearing this kind of outfit-