Chapter 36

•Birthday•

Author's point of view:

Inside the Venue...

"Ah! Minhyuk-oppa!" Minji approached Minhyuk with a smile but it fades when she saw a girl wrapping her arms on the arms of her Brother "Who...?" She asked.

Minhyuk smiles at her and look at the girl besides him.

Minji smiles at her, confusedly.

"Minji, this is my Girlfriend, Kang Sooyeon. Sooyeon, my Sister Minji."

Her smiles fades as she heard it.

"Eh? G-girlfriend...? Did I heard it right..?" She asked, and look at Sooyeon "Hmm..." He replied "I- I see...." Her voice were shaky and upset.

"Um... Hi..." She said, and she look at Minhyuk "What about Y/n-san...?" She mumbles "Huh? Y/n-san...?" He asked "U-uh...." She forced a smile "I mean... Have you seen h-her? I saw her going outside and she's still not back yet. Its raining so heavily and I am worried about her..." She replied.

"I didn't saw her...." He replied "I- I see... I was about to introduce her to dad..." She mumbled and smiles again "Then tell me if you see her." And she left.

Ha.... Where did she go...? I'm worried...

She grab her phone and contact Y/n.

"Please pick up...."

*hang up*

She won't even pick up.... Y/n-san.. I'm worried..

_

Y/n's pov:

I am walking in the rain, right now. Looking down as I continue to walk.

"Ha..... I think I should call Sanzu to pick me up." I look at around and my purse is nowhere to be found.

"Huh...? Where... Is my purse...?"

Well- I don't have any energy to search it for awhile, I'll just go back home and sleep this.

"Oi! Y/n!" I felt a gentle and warm hand on my Shoulder, I look who it was and its that Annoying ass guy.

"Hmm?"

"Stop being so reckless! You dropped your purse, you know!?" He is yelling...

"I- I'm... Sorry.." I replied "E-eh? I- I didn't mean to yell at you.... But.. Are you really sure you are okay now, Shrimp?" He asked "Hmm... I'm fine." I smiled "You are smiling again... Seriously! What the hell is wrong with you? You are literally hurt right now... And... And if you keep on smiling like that- I... I don't think I'll be able to sleep at night ever again." He said.

"Ahaha.... You are so funny..." I said.

"Seriously, Shrimp... You are not okay, so stop smiling or Laughing. You are only hurting yourself." He rests both of his hands on my Shoulder as he turn me around to face him "Now.. Cr-"

"Its fine, Minho.. You hate me, right? So why are you trying your best to think about comforting me? Don't you think I deserve it?" I asked as I shove both of his hands.

"W- why are you bringing that thing up? Its not as if we are in that topic. I am trying my best to help, you know." He said.

"And why is that? You said you don't like me and you hate me so much that you just get annoyed everytime you see me. And now...! You are comforting me? When you know in fact that I deserve it! I know deep inside you are probably laughing at me right now. So cut the act up and show your true ass personality!" I pushed him away and just walked off.