Chapter 14

•Blood•

Y/n's Pov:

I was speechless to know that Kakucho live in a Luxury Life!

Well we could say that we should Expect that he would live a Luxury Life. But seeing it right infront of my Eyes, and knowing that he literally live in a Luxury Penthouse makes me think he is way too Expensive than we could imagine.

'Is this for real..?' I asked, He looked at me all confused as He put his Coat on the chair, Folding it.

'The what?'

'Your house is well-cleaned... So big and so... Expensive.' I replied, He chuckled Softly and went to the Kitchen.

'Seat whenever you feel like.' He said, He wore an Apron and was like gonna do something? Cooking? Washing the dishes?

And so I sat on his White and cozy Couch.

_

His Penthouse have a Big Billiard boar, have a big Flat screen, A pool outside, on his Terrace. He also have a  Hot spring.... Outside.

'Can I ask something?'

'What is it?' He was chopping something 'Is that a Hot spring, outside?' I asked 'That's pool and the other side is where the Hot spring were. The surroundings of it were all Glass. But if you go there and have a bath, You can just leave it all revealed inside or if you are not comfortable with that, you can adjust it.'

As expected it's way rather Unique and so Hightech!

'I wanna try to-' I got up and stumbled on his Glass table.

I accidentally leaned my two hands on the glass so that I won't fall hard.

And to my surprise, it crashed.

Kakucho hurriedly went up to me and asked what happened.

I looked at his Face and it was like he was speechless.

I looked at the crashed Glass that were on the mat now and look at him again, all embarrassed.

'W-WAHH!! I- I'm very very sorry! Oh my god.' I wanna cry out of embarrassment and the pain. There's a frickin' pieces of the Glass on my Hand.

Ouch-

He let out a Sigh and held my hand to assist me to get up.

I can't look at him, It was clear that It costs thousands of Dollars.

'I'm sorry.....' I mumbled, I wanna cry, He held my hand and then asked.

'Are you okay?' He asked 'Eh? I- I- I'm... Yes.' I awkwardly replied...

'Wait here, I'm gonna get the emergency kit.' He went there hurriedly And went back here.

_

He treated my Hands and it stink-

'I'm very sorry... Ouch-' I said as I was biting my lip, It hurts.

'You idiot. Stop apologizing, It's not that It's your fault for stumbling. Also don't worry about it.' I kinda felt bad for stumbling, he also cleaned it.

'No.. I really am so clumsy, sorry. Also, It costs a lot so maybe I should probably pay for it-'

'Oh really? But you don't have to.' He replied 'Eh? I insist, so please let me pay-'

'Okay then, It costs $879,530.' [It's a lie]

'I take ot back.' I chuckled.

Bruh... It costs way too much than I thought it'll be.