Chapter 31

•Beer and Cheesecake•

Y/n's Pov:

Rindou took me somewhere far just to eat a dinner, I don't what's with his Mind taking me somewhere so far just so we could eat a dinner together.

-oh yeah, I was wearing smth like this :)

As soon as we got out of the Car, I asked him

"Are we just really here to eat dinner?" I asked "No? We'll have a date. But that's gonna happen tomorrow." He place his index finger on my Lips and smirked "I don't really get you." I chuckled "You don't need to."

As I was we were slowly walking to the entrance of the Restaurant, I kind of notice some luxury cars, parked.

"It seems like this restaurant is very expensive.." I said "It is."

_

We head inside a Seafood 5 Star restaurant, He said that this is a very fancy restaurant here, and that is the reason why he took me with him co'z he wanna try it.

"Are you a seafood lover?"

"No? I just wanna try the food since they said It taste good." He replied "So you are like a foodie person?" I replied "Probably?" He replied.

He put a hand on my Waist as we walk on the Hallway.

"I've eaten some snacks so I'm not gonna eat a lot. Make sure you order a dish that you can just finish." I said "Why? My friends are also joining us." He said "Eh?? I thought it was only us.." I replied "Why? Are you upset that you can't have a good time with me? Don't worry, that time can wait." He winked at me.

Tsk, this dude is doing his best to just flirt with me.

_

Rindou stopped and so do I. A waitress came towards us and greeted us, and the Waitress lead us the way.

The door were opened, revealing a very big Private room, A Private Restaurant Room? This huge? No frickin' way!

It's not as if we were having party here.. This is so huge.

"Woah..." I mumbled, Haven't seen such a wide private room. Even though Private restaurants room and Big venues are just the same- kind of?

Rindou lean near my ear and whispered.

"My friend's the Owner of this Restaurant." He says, My eyes widened in Shock.

No wonder the Waitress knew Rindou and didn't even ask for his name to clarify if he have any reservations.

"Fuck, that's cool.." I replier, he just chuckled and gripped on my Waist. We walked towards his friend's direction, and I think the guy who came and greeted Rindou were his close friend.

"Rindou...! I am very glad to see you make it here." He said with a fist bomb, The guy suddenly took a glance on me and notices me.

"Who is this right next to you...? Hmm... Have you finally decided to date someone, huh?" That guy laughs and so do Rindou "What do you expect? This girl right here caught my eye." Rindou proudly replied.