Chapter 15

•I'll help her.
No, I Help her.•

Y/n's pov:

So What exactly happened that time??

'W-what happened!? I-is your Pussy hurt??' T-this high dude.....

'No! D-don't talk nonsense!!' I yelled 'Fuck we need to take her to a nurse, call 911!' Sanzu added.

'I-It's period you fuckin' jerks!' I yelled but they won't listen, they kept on panicking. I don't have any choice but to explain it over again.

'It's fuckin' normal for Girls! It's just a period! I need pads and Kakucho already go and buy some, stop panicking! Also My pussy is not hurt you fuckers. You should be aware of that. Ugh.... You guys are acting all ignorant!' I explained, they look at me and felt all relief.

'Oh... Just a normal days for girls?' Sanzu asked.

'Yes.' I replied 'I... I almost die for getting all worried for some reason.' Ran mumbled.

'Fuck. I want food.' I added. Both of 'em look at each other and then Ran head to the Kitchen to cook some food, he offered me a well-cooked fried Pork.

'Hmmm~ Smells good.' I said, suddenly Sanzu laughed.

'What? Don't you fuckin' imagine something you perverted jerk.' I l
slapped his Face 'Sorry. I just wanna hear you hum again, Since I often hear you do it whenever we do it.' Sanzu replied.

'Shut up. I ain't in a mood right now. Ugh- Period cramps...' I massage my stomach as I can feel a Period cramps.

'Kakucho.... Be quick, I'm all uncomfy now.' I mumbled.

_

As I finished my Food, I head and sat on the floor since the Couch of him is very clean and It's white, I'll be all embarrassed if I stain it. I already did something so bad yesterday....

'Why were you seating on the floor?' Ran asked, as he lean towards me 'I don't want to stain that Clean Couch. Leave me alone.' I replied coldly.

'Do you want me to kill that period cramps of yours?' Sanzu asked as he swallowed a Pill again 'Crazy. You can't kill it. What an Idiot.' I replied.

'Tsk. I'm trying' to help.' He said 'You can't kill it.' I replied 'Yes, you can't, Sanzu.' Ran added.

'Gosh... I should go and borrow some shorts of Kakucho-' I was about to head to Kakucho's room, as I was hiding the Blood stain on my Shorts.

But then Ran grabbed my wrists 'Seat there, I'll go get it for you.' He sais, and he was about to head. But Sanzu suddenly grabbed Ran's wrists.

'You already do the Cooking, I'll go get her a shorts.' Sanzu said, Ran tilted his head and the raise a Brow on him, with attitude.

'It's fine, dude. Go and be high for as long as you want.' Ran shoves his hand.

'What the heck? I'll help Y/n, this time.' Sanzu went to me and Grabbed my Wrists, basically those two were holding my Wrists.

'Let go of your hand off of her, I'll carry her back on the Couch.' Sanzu said 'I was about to say the same thing.' Ran glared at him.

A- am I inside an Anime series? R-romance?

'S-shut up you both! You let go! Both of you!' I shoved aggressively their hands off.

'Fuck off.' I rolled my eye on them but Sanzu grabbed my hand again and then hid me behind him 'She's mine. So Let go!' Sanzu grabbed a Bottle of Wine and crashed it, then pointed it on Ran.