Chapter 3

•Hot spring with Ran•

Y/n's Pov:

'Look at you.... You and your body are beautiful.' He added, I was all naked now as I dip myself on the Hot spring, He was also all naked. He is on the other side of the area, his hair were all wet, so do his body.

I can see his full tattoo now, his abs were like a rock, seeing here but I haven't touched it yet. He have this smirked written on his face, his hair were all down now.

 He have this smirked written on his face, his hair were all down now

[Another art for you guys~]

I was literally covering my private parts for no reason.

'Why? Why are you covering such a gorgeous parts?' He chuckled 'W-why do I kinda feel like it's illegal....' I replied and he laughed at me as he Sip his wine 'Don't make up excuses, I'll let you see mine in exchange you'll let me see yours~' He added with a flirty tone 'It's a good deal but... Why do I have to show you-' Suddenly he grabbed my wrist and then pulled me down besides him.

'H-hey! Stop splashing you fucker!' I yelled 'Yeah, I'll prove it to you thay I'm a really good fucker.' He replied 'Ha... Let me have this rest please...' I mumbled and rest myself up.

He let me have a rest for the meantime and then Afterwards I felt... Bored now.

I snap myself up and looked Ran's face, he have been fell asleep. He sound asleep too...

I went near him and watch his body all of it... From his neck to his Dick✨

'Oh wow... That's a big dick, I see...' I mumbled, suddenly I kinda felt like someone's staring at me 'What are you doing?' He asked confusedly.

I quickly rush to my area and hid my tomato face. I'm flustered, I was shocked to hear his voice close to my Ears. It's way too deep and beautiful... A-am I aroused!?

I kinda felt like my legs gripping as I was biting my lips, kinda felt anxious... Also my face are heating up... My heartbeat keeps on racing too!

And he chuckled...

'You look erotic... Are you aroused, Darling?' He asked with a seductive tone, I answered him without looking at him 'I'll go get something, Wait here.' He said.

I was curious what he was gonna get and then afterwards.

I saw him holding a frickin' CONDOM!

'W-what is this?' I asked and he smirked at me 'Seems like we need a protection, since you are not taking a pills.' He whispered to me and then put it on his dick.

'Oh fuck...' I mumbled, I'm so... In trouble rn!

He went in again in the Hot spring and then signalled me to come near him, and I followed it.

I bit my lip as I was very shy by this...

'Come on, don't be shy... All you need to do is ride.' He added, I. Was. Shocked! Like seriously! Is he being serious rn!?