Chapter 25

•Sanzu•

Y/n's pov:

Inside the hot motel, Sanzu hurriedly Undress me, as he aggressively kiss my lips, leaving some bite marks on my lips.

"Hmm...."

Afterwards, he was done Undressing me, leaving his Clothes on. He proceed to kiss me again, after he caught up on his breath, Kissing me and Taking his Clothes off, is such a turn on.

He was so aggressive that it was so obvious he can't wait.

I can't help myself but just go with the flow with him, I, my hips were like Thrusting on his Bulge Pants, moving my Hips to bump on his Bulge dick.

After that, he was done undressing. He stopped kissing me, I watched Sanzu going to the Bed, and sat on there.

I was left confused, looking on his Unbuckled pants.

"Hmm-"

I noticed that Sanzu sent a signal, telling me to suck his dick.

I let out a sigh, because he left me Get confused for nothing, Afterwards when on him.

He tilted his Head and smirked.

"On your knees." He said, My jaw dropped because that's what I want-

So I knelt and were like begging for something.

"Suck my dick." He said, I can't help but let out a soft laugh, because this was the first time I've heard someone smirking and telling me to suck their dick.

"What?"

"Nothing." I shook my head and just took off his unbuckled belt. Making his Pants loosen and taking it off. Leaving his underpants.

"Guess This'll be the Second time I'll be meeting your dick, again." I said "Stop bubbling, and do what I want you to do. By the way, Pass me a cigarette before you suck it." He said doing the 'Lean back seating position' Yk Wut I mean.

I hissed on him and go find his cigarette.

"Hey, where?" I asked "On the Table." He said and then I saw it, grabbed it and gave a cigarette on him.

"Here."

"Thanks~" He replied, I knelt again as I watch him lit his Cigarette, puffing out the smoke out of his mouth, as his head were tilt on backwards.

*sigh*

I pulled out his Dick and looked onto his neck. Since his head were tilt on backwards.

"Don't you fuckin' cum inside my Mouth." I complain and he looked at me, smirking "I don't know, It depends on my Dick." He said.

"Ugh..."

I gave him some manhanded, yes I didn't use my Mouth for now.

I could hear some soft moans coming from Sanzu's Mouth.

"Hng..... Ha.."

I was playing with his dick, Masturbating it so that It'll go get wet.

I spat on it and gently put it inside my Mouth.

I was thrusting it inside my mouth that I could feel hid dick were getting thrust on my Throat, but It's not choking me yet-

Sanzu, I could feel you twitching and flinching whenever I thrust it inside my Fuckin' mouth.

Sanzu was not bothered at all if anyone hear him moan louder because he was literally moaning so loud, he is not EMBARRASSED!

As I was sucking his dick, I was looking at his expression. His face were like getting all the pleasure, he was biting his lip as I thrust it inside my Small mouth.