Chapter 38

Y/n's pov:

I'm inside the bar Right now, I came here with Ran and Sanzu, because I joined them for a drink. But Sanzu head somewhere, so he gotta leave. Leaving us both, Ran and me.

We were just chatting something, while we were drinking some drinks. He drink Tequila while I drink Wine.

"Wine's boring, Here sip some of mine." He said as he offer his glass of tequila "No thanks, I'm gonna drive, also I don't plan on getting drunk." I said "I can drive you home." He replied "In your situation? Really, Ran? You'll get us both dead." I replied.

He smirked and leaned closer to me.

"That's great... Double suicide?" He whispered, I push him gently and shake my head "Do it on your own. I don't plan on dying without marrying someone I truly love." I said as I sip on my Wine "You can marry me." He said as he tilt his head.

"I don't know."

"What's with the response? If you don't like me today, you can just like me later." He said, sipping on his Tequila "Hey, Barista. I want a glass of Tequila, again."

"Hey Ran, you are planning on knocking out, here?" I asked, He looked at me and shrug "Maybe? I don't know."

"Tch, tch." I replied "What?" He asked "Don't beg me to take you home." I said "Huh?"

"I will definitely leave you here, if you knock yourself out." I said "That's mean, Y/n. I did so many good things for you." He said "Its a joke, you idiot." I said as I rolled my eyes.

Suddenly my phone rang. Its a phone call from Rindou.

"I'll take this, make sure you're not gonna go somewhere-" He didn't even let me finished my Sentence, He got up and said "I'll go fuck someone. See you later~"

I put my hand on face and sigh.

"Ha... That jerk..." I mumbled, I ran to his direction, turn him to face me and grabbed his Collar.

"Hey! Don't blame me if you got arrested because of your stupid ass!" I yelled "Hmm..." He said "Ugh... Seriously! I'll fuckin' kill you right now! Let's go home, you are sleeping at my house." I said.

"No... I wanna go talk to girls." He said "I'm a girl, so talk to me instead until you feel satisfied." I said as I dragged him out of the Bar.

I put Ran on the back of the car after Putting some Pillow on the Seat and let his head rest on, and then I covered his body with a blanket.

"Seriously...-" My phone Rang again and I picked it up.

"Hello, Rindou? Do you need something?" I asked "Where are you? Are you busy?" He asked "Nope. I'm dropping your brother at my House, he is drunk right now." I said "So straight to the point. If you need something, just say so." I added.

He sigh and replied.

"Come drop by at my House. Let's do some erotic things." He said "Ha? You are inviting me at your Penthouse just so we could have sex? Seriously?" I asked "Yep." He asked.

"Ha... Well if you say so." I said and hang up.

_

I drop Ran to my apartment and let him sleep there.

I was about to go outside when then I saw Minho leaving Minji's house.

"Hmm? If it isn't the Shrimp, I know." He walked towards me and look at me "H-hello?" I awkwardly said "Hmm." He replied.

....

"Yeah..." I mumbled.

....

"Are you going somewhere?" He suddenly asked and I nodded "Yeah... Somewhere...? I came here to let a friend of mine, sleep in my apartment. He is pretty drunk." I said "Hmm, I see.. Then have  a safe trip." He said as he opened his door.