Chapter 2

•A slut vs. A Whore, who will win?•

Y/n's Pov:

'Why? Would you let me?' He asked, I gave him a small Smirk and replied.

'I wouldn't be asking you if I'm not gonna let you...'

'Now, now.. How can you seduce all of us..? You should only be picking one of us.' He shoved his hands off of me and walked away, as he sat on his couch, Legs crossed, Arms crossed.

'𝑊ℎ𝑦 𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒? 𝐼𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑓 '𝑒𝑚?' I replied, co'z If you can seduce all of the guys you want, why stick with only guy?

'Right.' He replied, he tap the couch, signalling me to sit besides him.

I approached him and sat besides him, Left hand on his Chest and right hand on his lap.

'Hmm... Why do you want to meet me?' I asked, he looked at me and then chuckled.

'W-wait... A cold person like you also laugh??' I asked, he looked at me with a serious face and then clears his Throat.

'Can't I just laugh?' He asked coldly 'Um... Well you look like you can't laugh.' I replied 'Is that so?' He added 'So.. Why do you want to meet me? And what's the reason for you to laugh?'

He grabbed his hot chocolate and drank it.

'I just want to have alone time with our stripper.' He coldly said 'Geez... Just say that you've fallen for me at first sight- What a good good reason for you to hire me.' I replied, he then suddenly grabbed my face, squeezing it?

'How the hell did you... Guess it?' He smirked, he then shoved his thumb on my Lip..

'You are beautiful.' He added 'You look different.' I replied 'How can you say?' He asked 'I often saw you guys getting caught by the Cameras, in television... You often look so emotionless... And so cold, so I could you smirk and smile like that towards me?' I was curious.

'I only smile with the person I like. And that Include you.' He added as he looked away, shove off his hands on me.

'Oh.. So that means you like me?' He suddenly stood up and went to the door.

'Why? Do you want me to prove it to you?' He asked.

*Door clicking*

'Hmmm? Sure.' I replied and he Locked the door. He then approached me..

'How can you prove it-' Suddenly he grabbed my Wrist, that caused me to get up quickly. Then he grabbed my Waist as he started to kiss me.

He is short.... Hehe.

He broke the make out after.

'Your lips are soft..' I mumbled 'Thanks.' He added.

*awkward silence*

.....

U-uh... Are we gonna do it now..? What's with this silence..?

'Uh...'

'Hmm?' He asked 'W-what? Why'd you stop?' I asked 'I can't do it right now. I don't know how.' He said, I almost burst into laugh, but remembered he was the boss he might kill me any time.

In my sleep, might poison me, might stab me or shot me this time...

'O-oh...' I was trembling, it was funny..

'H-how come you don't know how?' I asked 'Why? Do you find it funny?' He asked with a serious tone 'N-no..?' Act calm.. Act calm.. Bitch! Act calm.

'P-pffft!' He looked at me kinda mad.