Chapter 34

•Han Minho•

_

Y/n's Pov:

"AHHHHH!!! F-FUCK FUCK!" I throw myself on my Bed and I heard Kakucho coming inside in a rush.

"What happened-?"

"Fuck! I did- I did embarrass myself infront of a Stranger!!" I yelled "Eh?"

"Help me, Kaku! Let's erase his memories!" I cried "W-what?"

"I hate it! I hate him already!" I yelled as I was punching my bed "What happened, Y/n? Explain it to me...." He said, sitting next to myself.

I look at him with a very shy smile and then stopped smiling.

"I'm embarrassed by myself. Please- don't look at me. I'm sorry for living in this world, i'm just a bug who got birth-" Kakucho strokes my hair and then rub his thumb on my cheeks.

"You are beautiful...." He said, It caught me off guard. Him saying such a sweet thing while i'm here getting embarrassed by what happened.

"T-thanks. But please don't say that today... Ugh, I'm so embarrassed of what happened..." I helo myself up and sat beside Kakucho.

"What exactly happened? Tell me?" He asked "I... I took a picture of a Stranger I was hanging out before Christmas. Fuck- I also acted as if I like that guy...." I said "Oh? That's some problem you got there." He chuckled "My god... I'm really... There's also might be a chance to meet him. Co'z his sister is my Neighbor." I said.

"That's sad... Can I help something to make you feel happy?" He asked "Hmm? What's with the sudden weird question?" I asked "Is it weird? I don't think so?" He said.

"I just wanna cheer you up." He smiled at me "Well I'm already cheered up by how you are smiling at me.. Ugh... Come here, give me a hug~" I opened my arms and he hugged me.

"Wah.... I'm fully charged~" I said.

"You can hug me whenever you feel tired, Y/n.. So ask me every time you felt sad.. I'm here to give you some hug." He was patting my back "Wow~ This is so cute.... I think I might be crazy." I pulled back and smiled at him "Come here! I'll give you a real~ warm~ Kiss!" I said and pulled his necktie to pull him near me, Kissed him hard that we fell on the bed.

I catched my breath and he caress my Hair.

And he kissed me back. Proceeding to kiss my neck——to my collarbone, placing a kiss on my skin as I let out a moan.

He loosened his necktie while he kiss me hard. And that was.. So hot...

He slowly lift my Clothes up, as he got on top of me.

He stopped kissing me and then he removed his necktie, unbuttoned his suit. And then took off his clothes off——and continued kissing me hard.

After he catch for his breath, He slowly take off my Skirt.

And kissed me again, placed hickeys on my shoulders, he lift his face to me and then whispered.

"I think having sex will warm us up...." He whispered erotically.

This side of him is turning me on, I don't know why but I love both of his two personalities. The warm, gentle and kind Kakucho in everyday and the Kakucho who's on my Bed right now, too....

I let out some moan as he slowly kissed me. Down to my Thighs.

He lift my Other leg and place it on top of his shoulders as he slowly kisses my Thighs.

Afterwards, lift both of my Legs using his other hand, while the other were there to take off my Panties.

"I didn't even took a bath... This is just so sudden to me." I felt embarrassed "Me too." He smirked "Why not take a Bath together?" He asked.