Chapter 6

•Bonten's Stripper?•

Y/n's Pov:

After what happened, we head to the Bonten's Bar/Club.

'We are here.' Rindou pulled over 'Are you okay?' He asked as he leaned near me, pulling myself over backwards 'I- I don't know why but I'm nervous.' I replied, he let out a sigh and then removed his seatbelt.

'Don't worry there's also a strippers there.' He added as he was about to go out, I quickly grabbed his hand. And he looked at me all surprised.

'W-what...?'

'You have a cigarette?' I asked with an awkward smile, he squinted his eyes and get his Glasses 'Oh... You wore glasses?' I asked 'I have a bad sight for no reason.' He added 'In there, there's cigarettes there. Don't explode the car, okay?' He chuckled and tighten his Necktie then went inside 'I- I'll catch up!' I yelled and he nodded.

I head outside the car and smoke in there.

'Ha... *deep breath* Ha...' I bit my lower lip for some reason, leaning on the car. Puffing the smoke outta my Mouth.

'This is seriously the problem here....' I mumbled.

'Why do I have to seduce 6 mans when I only need 1? Am I that greedy enough to keep on craving sexual activities with some mens? I would definitely would have HIV if they have that kind of thing.' I let out a sigh and stood up straight, I grabbed some money of mine and head to the near convenience store here, just walking, while smoking.

_

'I- Can I have 3 packs of Cigarettes please. The XXXXX brand one. Yep that Mentol.' I pointed at the cigars 'Anything to add? To make it 20 dollars for all.' She asked 'hmm.. One pack of Condoms too, please.' I awkwardly gave her a smile.

'I- Okay...' she replied 'You are a partimer here?' I asked 'A-ah yes...' She replied 'I'm Y/n, and you? You look like you are around 18 to 20.' I added and she looked at me all shocked 'Am I right?' I asked 'I just turned 18 a month ago.' She replied 'Oh... That's great, Happy birthday.' I chuckled and she just smiled at me.

'How old are you, Ms. Y/n?' She asked 'I'm 26 years old.' I replied 'Being an adult must be nice.' She added 'Yup, You can do all you want without anyone controlling you, but sometimes it's kinda tiring. So you should enjoy your life when you are still young.' I added 'Here.' She gave me the things I bought.

'It's 20 dollars.'

'Okay, here-' I was about to give her my Money, when then someone interfere.

'I'll pay for her. Here.' The guy leaned near the counter and gave the Credit card.

'How much it cost? All of it?' He asked, He was buying a lot of Alcohol and stuff.

He have this long hair, It was tied into ponytail, it's pinkish.... He is also wearing a mask.

W-wait this guy is familiar....

'S-sanzu!? What are you doing here?' I asked 'Hmm? Me? I'm here to buy alcohols and all, the bar forgot to buy some, so Mikey asked me to.' He added as he was flirting with the girl.

'Ehem.' I faked coughing, and he looked at me all confused, then squinted his eyes. Leaning onto near me.

'What? You are jealous?' He chuckled 'I- I'm not! She is young so stop doing that!' I added 'She's cute.' He added 'Sanzu!' And then he laughed at me, patting my head.

'U-uhmm... Here it is.' The girl said, she's done packing it up 'Uh thanks.' I added 'Your man? Miss.. Y/n?' She asked. 'Uh no-'

'Yes, she is.' He then grabbed the things, also grabbing my waist and then we walked out.