Chapter 16

•Kakucho's Turn•

Y/n's Pov:

'I shall give you the pleasure you want, you fucker.'

'Satisfy me, Mommy~'

D-did his personality just changed quickly..???

I was all turned on as I see Kakucho's heat face. He was longing for it.

I didn't waste a time and I pulled his collar to kiss him. We made out.

He felt warm and so good.... I don't know why, but the way he fight his tongue on me felt.... Not that satisfying..

The difference between Ran (For me is the best kisser) and him is rather so big.

Kakucho is not a good kisser and he is really bad at it. He was like holding his breath and was trying hard.

I could feel his heart racing as we made out.

I pulled myself off as I catch my breath.

*panting*

Kakucho were panting as I was catching my breath also. I let out a chuckled as I wipe my lip.

He looked at me all embarrassed and confused at the same time, tilting his head.

'W-what?'

'You are a bad kisser.' I replied, I quickly wrapped my Arms on his neck, he did carry me.

'I- I don't have any experience... So-'

I gave him a smirk and Whispered.

'I could help you.' I winked. I did a French kiss with him. The tongues were fighting inside our warm mouth, I was feeling it....

I wonder if Kakucho were feeling good.

I catch my breath again, Pulling myself over. He was still carrying me. I drop myself on the ground and smiled at him as I show him two fingers of mine.

Index finger and the middle finger.

'W-what are you gonna do..?' He asked 'Open wider.' I refer on his mouth. He did follow what I ask for him to do, he opened his mouth wider.

I inserted my Index finger and Middle finger inside his mouth as I was playing with his tongue.

After that, I gently held his Chin and lifted it for him to face me.

'Kiss me, without using your teeth. It kinda hurts... But pain is not that bad.' I aggressively made out with him. I loosened his Necktie and stripped his Suit.

As I was kissing him. We head to my Bed as We were making out, stripping each Others Clothes.

He was half naked. His abs were all revealed. I pushed him gently for him to lay on the bed.

I sat on his Top, spreading my legs. I stripped my clothes off except my underwear.

'You have to get ready to what's gonna happen.... Kakucho~' I caress my hair.

[NSFW]