Chapter 35

•Party!!•

Y/n's Pov:

A day after.

Its morning and I am hanging out with Kakucho, co'z he said we'll do jogging, early in the morning.

I am quite in the mood to do so, so I agreed to hang out with him for awhile, co'z later at lunch, I'll go somewhere with Ran Haitani.

Kakucho is literally doing some stretching before he do some running.

While I just do the same as him, following what he do.

"How much longer do we need to do some stretching?" I asked "Why? You are tired already? Probably.... This is enough. Let's go!" He said and I just nodded.

I closed my Jacket and Run along with him.

_

After running a laps for hours, we finally decided to take a break.

Kakucho head to a Vending machine to get some water.

"Here." He passed me a Water bottle "Thanks." I sat on the bench with him as I hold the Water bottle. I opened it and drank it.

"Phew... I'm fully charged." I said, he smiled at me and said "That's great. Then shall we continue running-"

"Hey, We just took a break, you should relax too. Don't overwork yourself." I said with a pat on his back "O-okay...?" He sat there, rests his arms on his lap as he gripped onto the Water battle.

I rests my head on the Head of the bench and relaxed my body and sigh.

"Summer's comin' up." I said "Yeah... And Its gonna be so hot." He said "Damn... Time flies so fast, huh?" I said as I look at Kakucho, I fixed my Posture and Drank my Water again.

"I could feel the Summer coming... Its quite hot now."

"Well Its almost the end of the Spring, you should expect that to come." He chuckled d "Yeah, I didn't think of that." I chuckled.

And then we just stared at each other a few minutes.

Bruh- Say something.

"Uh... I- I think I'm okay to do more laps now." I said and got up, but suddenly Kakucho grabbed my Wrists, causes me to lool towards him. He was shocked to see my reaction and just let go afterwards.

"A-ahem... You are meeting with Ran at lunch, right? I think we should call it a day." He said as He stood up and was about to walk, I checked my phone and checked the time. "Eh? Why? I still have 3 hours left though...." I said, he look at me and said.

"Uh... Oh..."

"Are you pushing me away, Kaku...?" I asked "Huh? What do you mean-" I smiled at him and shake my head "No. Nothing, I- I'll go now. See you tomorrow." I said and walked off.

As I was walking out, I quite started to think about him.

"Its obvious he is pushing me away... I wonder what I did for him to act that way." I clenched onto my Water bottle and throw it away, in the Trashcan.

"Tch!"

I don't quite understand him sometime.. I don't want someone pushing me away without them telling me. I want him to talk to me about it that he doesn't like or he hates me now. Why do he have to act that way?

Because of my Anger I didn't even heard someone calling for me, not until someone grabbed my Wrists. And turn me on their way.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! It hurts you know?" An angry expression through their eyes... Mouth is blabbering some curses at me and Hand gripping on my wrists.