Chapter 18

•Kokonoi's Cousin•

Y/n's Pov:

Dancing here inside the club is the best!

*noise*

I don't know but I kinda felt like I'm kinda Drunk now? The place were like moving and It's kinda blurry.

Nah, I don't care.

as I was dancing, With a Drink on my Hand. A two guys suddenly came to approached me. The other guy were infront of me and the other one was behind me.

Sandwich-

'Hey, there~' It said, behind me 'You look lonely, Wanna do something fun?' The other guy infront of me asked.

'No. I'm minding my business here, maybe next time?' I smirked at them and left them there. But the guy grabbed my right wrists making me not to move.

It is gripping on me.

'What the hell is your problem?' I asked, glaring at him 'I just wanna have fun with you. And you just left us hanging there.'

'Hanging? Are you tryna do suicide? Let go, you fucker.' I replied.

'Sorry, did I grip way too hard?' He chuckled 'Yeah, so Funny.' I shoved aggressively my hands off as I watch them staring and judging myself.

'Ugh. Find someone to play with.' I added, The other guy gently wrapped his hands on my Waist while the other guy were touching my face.

U-ugh what the fuck?

'Stop touching me. Aren't you ashamed harassing a girl in Public?' I pushed them aside.

I ain't gonna lie, they got looks. But the way they are making me uncomfortable makes me so pissed off. I'm tryna be nice today, okay?

'Please, stop touching my face.' I was trying to be Calm 'Why? Would you prefer us touching your pussy-' As I heard them saying that. I had enough, and I slapped the guy who told me that.

'Fuck off, you dick head! All you do was make your dick big. I told you to stop touching me. Ugh, fuck this. I'm tryna have my own business here, and you are just gonna butt in? Fuck off.' I rolled my eye on them and just left them there.

I'm not walking straight.... Did the Alcohol already kicked in?

'Ugh-' I was about to fall as I stumbled on my Heels. But luckily someone catched me right on time. I looked at the guy and It is Koko!

'K-koko!'

'What are you doing, clubbing on your own?' He asked 'I- How'd you know I'm here?' I asked 'Idiot. I'm not here to get you, I just happened to be here.' He replied.

'Oh....'

'Are you okay?' He asked 'Hmm... I just happened to stumble myself. These stupid heels....' He suddenly crouched down as then he checked my heels.

'Take those off.' He said, but I can't here him that loud because of the loud sounds 'H-huh!?'

'I said. Take it off! Your heels, I mean!' He shouted.

'O-okay....' I replied, I took it off the Heels and he checked my feet.

He stood up and whispered.

'I have a pair of shoes here. You can just wear it.' He said, offering me a box of shoes 'Eh? How come? No. It's fine, I don't want to wear shoes when I'm wearing a lovely dress.'

'Well, Okay.'

E-eh!? He is not gonna complain!?

'Wanna drink?' I asked 'Sure.' He replied, We head to where the drinks  were served.