Chapter 26

•Foursome•

Y/n's Pov:

I could feel, Ran's mouth placing a soft kisses on my neck.. And as for Sanzu, he was like standing there waiting for his turn because he was letting Mikey to kiss me first, on the lips.

To my surprise, the Mikey who softly gave me some slight smile, changed into someone who's more likely a Dominant.

Mikey caress my Hair and place his hand on my My cheeks and then gave me a Sweet kiss.

I'm not used to something like this, This is my First time fucking three people at once....

I noticed that Sanzu was on the Other corner doing drugs while he was sitting on a couch.

"Oi. You called us to have foursome and now you'll just go and seat your ass on the Couch, you Crazy-Motherfucker, Drug addict?" Ran asked "Let me get high first, Besides you guys can fuck her first, I did it with her earlier anyways." Sanzu replied.

Ran couldn't careless and just proceeded to what he had started.

I could feel, The heavy breath of Mikey, near my Shoulders.

"Hng...."

Ran were biting my Neck and Mikey was placing hickeys and kisses on my Shoulder to my Chest.

And then, all of a sudden, I could feel Mikey slowly licking my Nipples, with a smirk written on his face, as he look up to me.

"U...ugh~ Fuck...." The way Mikey lick my Chest, is way too sexy that It's making me wanna beg for more and more. Also, Ran was started to lick my shoulder, Ain't gonna lie but He was rather skilled.

"Oh~ I knew you'll love this Idea, Y/n." Sanzu said as he sip on his drink and then walked towards us.

"Amma need to call Kakucho to bring you a fuckin' wheelchair, just in case." Ran whispered "Stop babbling and all and just! Do it, with me."

"Roger."

Ran got up, and mikey Slowly pushed me on the bed, laying on it.

Mikey looked down on me and got on top of me.

He unbuckled his pants because he was half naked. Hearing his Belt unbuckling is making me nothing but Exciting.

But Unexpectedly, Mikey Go down on me, Hands on my Breast, massaging it and playing it.

"W-whay's the purpose- Ugh~ I- I didn't expect you to act like t-this." I began to twitch as soon as he started to lick my Pussy.

"It's quite a rare sight. I suppose you can say that." He smirked.

"Spread your legs, wider." He added, making my Legs spread.

Sanzu, he suddenly put my Legs on Mikey's shoulder as Mikey were eating me out.

I can't help but take all the pleasure and moan, whenever he move his tongue inside me. The feelings that I felt whenever his tongue were playing inside me is just a masterpiece, I must say.

I could feel his tongue inside me moving and Reaching the sweet spot of mine.

My Pussy were like throbbing and beating, It's quite aching.

Mikey lift his Head up and Then did a Preparation.

He gently put inside his two fingers inside me and Gently Thrusts it inside.

Even though his personality kinda change, the way he is so Gentle didn't even changed a bit.

"Ugh~ hmmm~ M-mikey~" I moaned.