Chapter 40

Bonten's Stripper•

Y/n's pov:

A week later.

after I found out I am starting to catch a feelings towards Minho, I started to feel embarrassed towards him and started ignoring him. Aside if Minji is with us. It was quite awkward tho.

I know Minho started to get suspicious about me, but I wasn't expected him to confront me.

"Oi. Shrimp, What the hell is wrong with you? Ignoring me all of a sudden after the time I got drunk."

We just finished having dinner with Minji, and I was about to head home but he called out for me.

I didn't look at his direction because my heart is beating way too fast. I am quite panicking right now. I can't face him today.

....

"Not gonna talk to me? Okay then. But just- please tell me what is wrong? Is it on me or you? Or perhaps you hate me? I- I don't know anymore Y/n, you are driving me crazy. I kept on thinking why you are ignoring or avoiding me. Just once I want to hear your voice again. Like- talk to me." Before I could even think, Minho is here gently putting both of his hands on my Shoulder.

I glance on him yet I broke the eye contact with him and lowered my head.

"I... P-please I don't know how to explain, you are also driving me crazy, Minho. You'll find the answer soon..." I replied. His eyes twitch and he is confused.

"Its very awkward to talk to you right now. Are you even sure you didn't remember it at all? Or you are just playing dumb?" I asked as I gently shoved off his hands.

"I'm heading home. You don't live in the same building as me, right?" I forcedly look him in the eyes.

Yes, He moved out and live in the House that his parents bought. He moved out just yesterday.

He sigh.

"You are acting so weird, you shrimp... Should I drop you off?" He says "No thanks, I'm all good." No- Please do drop me off.

"Then if you insisted." He said.

I look at him, disappointed... And then sighed.

He doesn't get it- I'm sending signals, jerk.

"Take care." He said but he didn't even left until he grab a Cab.

He opened the door at the backseat, for me. And then suddenly opened the door on the passenger seat.

And get inside.

"H-hey- I thought you'll go home?" I asked "I'll make sure you get home safely. Its night, did you forget you are a woman?... Please drop us at XXXXX." He Said and the driver nodded.

"None of your concerns." I replier "None of my Concerns? Y/n, we are talking about me, Minho. The guy who likes you. But even if I don't like you I'll still drop you off to make sure you are safe." He said "Ha.... he is giving me butterflies." I mumbled.

_

He literally dropped me off infront of my apartment.

"Go, I'll see you sometime." He said "Thanks." I replied. I was about to close the door when then he stopped it with his hand.

"P-please..." He mumbled.

"H-huh?"

*Badump, Badump*

"P-please just let me like you until forever.... So please don't forbid me from visiting you. I- I'll bring Mochi-chan for you...?" He said with a very desperate tone, and his face is so red like its a tomato. "What....?"