Chapter 28

•Heaven/Hell•

Y/n's Pov:

I pointed out my Knife on the back of him.

"Y/n....!?"

"Yeah right... That's me." I revealed myself by Removing my Mask.

"Hello, My dear." I whispered.

He grasp as he look at me in fear, but he hid it with a forced grin.

"I didn't expect to see an intruder...! How come you get in without getting invited, My dear?" He asked "It's something that's not involved you, Ichima. Now hurry and give me whatever I want..!" I said. Threatening him, slowly shoving the Knife on his back.

His sweat were flowing like tears on his Cheeks..

He fall in silence as he watch me threaten him with a sharp knife on his back.

"What? Do you really prefer to die than give your treasures to me? You know I'm your Ex-Fiancé, you should not be worry about it-" It cut off my sentence as he fight nack, gripping now on the Knife.

"I'll call the police if you stab me." He says with a fearful expression written on his face, His mouth were trembling. I could hear his breath and His heartbeat.. He was panicking.

"I won't fall to your lame ass trick, Dickhead. You know you were just threatening me because you can't even fight. Because you are just so lazy to even learn how to fight back." I said.

"C-call the police! Ugh-" I pushed him hard that made his butt fall on the floor.

"Don't. If you ever think calling a police will help, then you are wrong. (An absolute lie) If you call the police I won't think twice to even kill all of you here. Its you guys facing death here." I said, looking at those whores and then back to Ichima.

"Hey. I'll fuckin' kill you right now to get my revenge. But before that, I'll spare your life for an hour. So... Tell me where is the money?" I pointed the knife on his neck. "P-please..." He nervously laugh.

"Tell me! Where the hell did you hid your treasures!? I mean, money. Well it's the same so.. Where the fuck is it? I need to finish this damn work so that I could get my salary and go shopping after!" I yelled "Y-yes.. Yes... I'll- I'll tell you! Its in there!" He pointed at that brown door.

"Tch. Hurry and get up." I said. And he got up once I motioned him to.

He and I walked towards that door and then once we got there, he opened the door and then to my Shock. He suddenly grabbed something—Pushing me afterwards.

He gave me this grin—written on his face as he pointed the knife onto me.

The knife that I was holding was shoved off on my Hand as I fall on the ground. The knife were 1 meter away from me!

"Now, your life's on the line. I'll fuckin' finish you off right now so that You won't be able to get that knife and kill me instead." He laughs.

I look at him as I squinted my eyes.

"How the hell do you have a knife inside that room? It's a frickin' closet." I said "Why do you care? I also don't know." He said "Tch." I hissed on him.

"Oi! You five! Go and hold this girl." He sais, motioning those girls to hold me. I was about to get up but they ran as fast as they can just to hold me—and stay me on the ground.

Fuck!

"Now, let's finish you off... Bye." He was about to stab my neck but then Ran Haitani appeared.