Chapter 21

•Mrs, Mr. Haitani•

Author's point of view:

Back to Bonten's Hideout.

Bonten's Executives were gathered to have a meeting for the upcoming party they'll attend and the Upcoming mission for one of them.

"Ugh... This is the first time I'm mad because we gathered without Brother." Rindou groaned "You're more like a tail of him now, Huh?" Takeomi teases.

"No way! You old hag! I'm just annoyed because Where the fuck are they? Like I didn't saw Y/n today." He replied "They're probably somewhere. Calm down, and ask Sanzu about that once they arrived." Kakucho calmly replied.

"Who the fuck acts like a child who's like looking for their mommy to come back after getting left out by their Mother?" Kokonoi asked "Rindou, do." Kanji chuckled.

"Gr..... Ugh, you fuckers..." Rindou mumbled.

"Let him act a baby, He's the youngest of the both of them." Takeomi puffed out his Smoke "Ran must've spoiled him way too much." Kanji added.

"Well that's nothing new about Rindou." Kakucho added "Let him be a baby." Kokonoi teases.

"Y-you guys are babying me? Really? Tsk, can I kill them now-?" Rindou got up and pointed them with a gun.

"Rindou." Mikey and Sanzu were arrived.

Rindou was startled for their Entrance and Quickly Sat down. Hissing on them.

"Oi, Pink hair! Where's Y/n and Brother?"

"Why'd you angry at? You have a death wish?" Sanzu asked "Just answer him, Sanzu." Kakucho butt in.

"Your parents invited them somewhere outside the Country. And that, I don't know the detail after, It's not like I'm interested in them." Sanzu rolled his eyes on him.

"Miami....?" Rindou mumbled.

"We don't know, Rindou." Kokonoi replied "I ain't asking no one!"

"Anyway.... You shut up or You rather Die?" Sanzu asked "Tch. Ugh... Why didn't they invited me?" Rindou asked "Because you have an upcoming Mission, you Hoe." Sanzu replied.

"Well, Can't you guys just cancel it? Let Kakucho do it just for once!" Rindou added.

"No way, Not this time Rindou. I've finished lots of mission that were assigned to you before, just so you could go clubbing, But not this time. I have my own mission too." Kakucho rests his head on the head of the Chair.

"Ugh fuck. Let me have a vacation too, So unfair....."

"Can't just anyone Kick this jerk out?" Kokonoi asked "Hella no!" Rindou replied.

"Tsk. You dumbasses! Silence!" Sanzu yelled. And everyone were silenced.

"Rindou, You kept on begging us to give you a Mission, But now you'll cancel it? Do you wish to die!? Ran asked for my permission to let them go for one day. It's just a day. So calm down." Mikey said.

"Tch."

"You can't cancel or pass it to others, they have their own mission too. If you were badly wanted to go and be with them for a day, then finished it as quickly as you want." Mikey added.

"Grow up, jerk." Sanzu chuckled.

"He doesn't grow up, Sanzu. So do you." Takeomi chuckled.

"Tch, I- silence! Mikey will talk!"

"For the upcoming party this Saturday.... We all heard about it right? Tsubaki-san already made us an Invitation card, she was in Miami to get it all printed out. I don't know why she do it there, but she said that, that's wherein they printed the invitation card out. So basically the paper was not available here in Japan."