41

The witnesses had come from all over. The Danali coven had arrived. Aimee had enjoyed catching up with Kate and Tanya, Kate was still annoyed she didn't get an invite to the wedding.

However, the witness Aimee liked most was Benjamin, who had control over the natural elements. He had met Renesmee, and was using his power, creating a whirlwind.

"That is incredible." Aimee complimented, and Benjamin grinned up at her.

"And what's your power?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. Aimee smirked.

She was stood there, but then gone the next moment, appearing right beside him. Even he had flinched, and Aimee laughed as she disappeared once again, and Benjamin looked all around him.

She then became visible once more, but then held out her hands, "I can also influence a few elements to some extent. But I'm not a pro like you, though."

Benjamin looked impressed, "You're an impressive woman."

Aimee grinned until she caught eyes with Jasper, who looked slightly scary as he stared at Benjamin. She walked over to him and bumped his shoulder.

"Don't do that. He's here to help, don't scare away what could be our only chance of escaping inevitable death." Aimee joked, and Jasper smiled a bit.

"I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't be acting like this, but sometimes I can't help it. You are an impressive woman, and I'm just lucky that you somehow decided to be with someone like me." He explained.

"Jaz, you are amazing. Don't ever doubt that." Aimee whispered, pressing a sweet, gentle kiss on his lips.

"It's shocking to hear so many nice words coming out of your mouth." Jasper teased, tucking her hair behind her ears.

"Rude! I'm always nice."

"Debatable."

"No sex for a week." Aimee sang, watching as Jasper's face fell.

"Alright, you're always nice." Jasper repeated, chuckling quietly.

His laughter soon fell away as silence filled the place. Birds cried out, and the sounds of branches snapping echoed. Aimee looked towards forest, Jasper pulling her arm to get her behind him.

"It's Sienna and Zafrina, from the Amazon." Edward explained. And he led his small family over to the two beautiful women.

Every day, new witnesses came to meet Renesmee. Including Garett, who Aimee absolutely loved. Carlisle even had a few of his Irish friends make the journey to Forks.

Jasper and Aimee had even journeyed to find Peter and Charlotte, the nomad vampires who helped Jasper escape Maria. It had been a slightly awkward first meeting, the vampires were wary of Aimee and Jasper. But soon the atmosphere eased up, and the nomads agreed to meet Renesmee.

The final witness to arrive was Alistair, who preferred being by himself, taking refuge in the attic.

The Cullens had opened their home to eighteen vampires, each with their own gifts. Aimee was amazed at the variety of gifts, and was one of the first to volunteer to try out Zafrina's gift, who was able to manipulate people into seeing what she wanted them to.

Everything was going as well as it could be, until two vampires called Vladimir and Stefan decided to arrive rather dramatically.

They had all heard a commotion near the house, and the sound of werewolves alerted them. So as Aimee and the Cullen family all raced outside, they saw two vampires relaxing on a ledge.

"Vladimir, Stefan, you're a long way from home." Carlisle began, staring up at the two stranger vampires.

Aimee looked at Jasper with confused eyes, but he just shook his head gently and pulled her closer by the hand.