18

The group was driving back to the airport in Italy, Bella and Edward were in the back, Alice and Aimee were filling the silence with mindless chatter. Then, Alice's phone rang and she got it out and answered it.

"Edward is here, Carlisle, he's ok. We're making our way back to Forks now, we'll get a flight and meet you at airport. Jasper, calm down she's right next to me." On the other end of the line, Jasper had pestered Carlisle, pleading for the phone.

Alice stayed silent for a few seconds until she handed the phone to Aimee. She looked at Alice in confusion, but short vampire just gave her a smirk.

"Hello?"
"Aimee, thank god. I've called you multiple times."
"Have you?"

Aimee checked her phone to see that it was dead, her phone was always dying whenever Jasper was trying to get through to her. It's ironic.

"My phone is dead."
"I was worried, sweetheart."
"I'm alright, you don't need to worry."
"Are you sure?"
"You should've seen me, Jaz! Tell Emmett never to get in a fight with me!"
"I wish I could've seen it, darlin'."
"... I miss you."
"You'll be back here soon, I'm never letting you go again."
"You're just obsessed with me."
"I am not obsessed with you."
"You are."
"Am not."
"You are."
"Fine, I'm obsessed with you."
"Knew it. Alice is looking at me weirdly, I think we're being judged. And I think she wants her phone back."
"Alright, I'll see you soon, sweetheart."
"Yes you will, I love you."
"I love you more.
"Not possible."

Jasper chuckled and Aimee ended the call, passing the phone back to Alice, she squealed behind the wheel, absolutely fangirling over her best friend's relationship. "You guys are so cute!" Aimee chuckled.

"So I'm guessing we're moving back to Forks." Aimee asked, secretly hoping that they were, she missed the house, it was gorgeous, and she loved going for walks in the forest with Jasper and the others.

"It seems so. As soon as we get back, we're going shopping." Alice replied, Aimee nodded eagerly, they both looked at Bella to ask her, but she was asleep in Edward's arms.

"I guess saving you was worth it." Aimee teased, and Edward shook his head and grinned at her, Alice giggled.

"That's debatable."

*

A long time later, the plane had finally landed and the four were walking through the airport, Alice was skipping happily towards Jasper and Carlisle, Bella and Edward walked hand-in-hand. Jasper was waiting anxiously for Aimee, and then he saw her, and he smiled.

Aimee grinned as soon as she locked eyes with her vampire mate, it had felt like forever. Walking quickly towards him, his smile grew bigger as Aimee walked closer and he met her halfway.

They stared at each other, everything seemed to disappear.

Jasper pulled her in by my waist and hugged Aimee closely, holding her body tight against him. His nose skimmed her neck and he inhaled slowly. Being without her was difficult, they hadn't been apart for that long, but he never wanted to do it again.

"It's felt like forever since I last saw you." He whispered, kissing her cheek and then slowly kissing her lips. Aimee grinned and tilted her head.

"Can't get rid of me that easily." She smiled, pulling away and holding his hand, walking out of the airport with Carlisle and the others. Aimee hugged Carlisle, but then returned to Jasper's side, who hadn't stopped touching her in some way, like he had to feel connected with her physically.

Edward took Bella home whilst Carlisle, Jasper, Aimee and Alice all got in one of their many cars and sped to the house, Esme, Rose and Emmett were all waiting there, the move to Forks had already happened. Aimee smiled, leaning her head on Jasper's shoulder