16

The drive should've lasted near enough two days, but with the fact they didn't need to stop for breaks or food, and with Alice speeding, they got there in under a day.

It was night by the time the two vampires arrived, Bella's house was empty and the lights were off. The door was left unlocked so they walked right in. Both of them looked around and saw no sight of Bella, until a car pulled up. Bella's truck.

Alice frowned, "She's with a werewolf."

They watched at Bella got out and a boy tried to get her back in the car. The human girl pulled away and walked through the door, rushing in. She looked around and then flicked on the light, seeing Alice and Aimee standing there.

"Alice! Aimee!" She exclaimed, hugging them both. Her scent filled Aimee's nose and she pushed away gently and backed up.

"Bella! Would you like to explain how you're alive?" Alice demanded, Aimee nodded.

Bella frowned, "What?"

"She saw a vision of you. You jumped off a cliff." She explained, and Bella frowned in confusion.

"Why in the hell would you try and kill yourself?" Alice said, her voice loud.

"I didn't try kill myself?" Bella said, "I was cliff jumping. Recreationally."

"Are you serious?" Aimee hissed, Alice looked in disbelief.

"Sit down, please." Bella begged, not wanting to let the two vampires go.

They all sat on the sofa, "I've never met anymore more prone to life-threatening idiocy." Alice said.

"Did you... did you tell him?" She asked, Aimee scoffed, all she cared about what Edward.

"No. He read my mind." Alice muttered, her golden eyes sad.

Their senses overflowed with a wet dog smell, "Is that what werewolves smell like?" Alice nodded.

"You might want to change your clothes, Bella. It's all over you." Aimee said, and Bella looked down at her clothes.

"It's Jacob." Bella mentioned.

"Jacob who?" Alice questioned.

"Jacob is a werewolf."

"Bella, werewolves are not good company to keep!" Alice said, watching Bella look at her hands.

"Speak for yourself." A male voice said.

Alice and Aimee both jumped up as Jacob walked into the room, they tried not to inhale.

"I had to see if you were safe." He told Bella.

"We're not gonna hurt her." Aimee said, stepping forward. Jacob looked at her.

"So you're the new bloodsucker." He said.

"Yours truly." Aimee smiled at him, Jacob scoffed. Aimee frowned in confusion, wondering why he was so hostile.

"I was talking about the other bloodsucker who tried to kill her because of you." He told Alice, Aimee looked at Bella.

"Victoria?"

"Yeah, Victoria's been around." Bella explained.

"I didn't see her. I didn't see you get pulled out of the water either." Alice sounded confused.

"I can't see past you and your pack of mutts." Alice said, Jacob glared at Aimee and Alice.

"Don't get me upset." He warned.

"What are you gonna do? Growl at me?" Aimee laughed, Jacob's chest moving up and down quickly.

"Hey, stop." Bella said, coming in between the two vampires and the werewolf.

"Things will get very ugly." Jacob finished.

Aimee turned around and laughed, needing some time. This guy was so intense.

Bella looked at Alice, "I'll give you a minute." The vampire said, Aimee followed her into a different room.

Before they walked away, Bella called them back. "You're not going anywhere, you're gonna come back, right?" She asked.

"As soon as you put the dog out." Alice replied, sending a glare at Jacob.

"We won't leave, Bella." Aimee said before walking away, she nodded and turned back to Jacob.

"Werewolves seem a bit rude, I wanted to meet them when I was a human." Aimee told Alice, and the short vampire looked at Aimee.

"Werewolves have short tempers, anything can set them off. I don't think Jasper would've let you meet them when you were a human." She explained, and Aimee nodded.

Alice's eyes suddenly became empty, she was having a vision, she gasped and grabbed Aimee's arms, "It's Edward."

"What about him?" Alice didn't answer as she rushed through the house, calling Bella's name.

Aimee followed her, "He thinks you're dead. Rosalie told him why I came here."

The newborn vampire gasped as Bella turned to Jacob, "Why would you- Why didn't you let me speak to him!" She yelled at him.

"He didn't ask for you!" He shouted.

"I don't care." Bella said, getting into his face.

"Bella, he's going to the Volturi. He wants to die, too." Alice warned.

The girls all looked at each other and Alice sped to the car, starting it and backing out of the drive. Jacob followed Aimee and Bella trying to grab Bella's arm, Aimee grabbed it and smiled at him, "Stay, dog."

He shrugged off her arm as Bella got into the back seat, Aimee sped into the passengers seat and Alice was ready to go. Jacob leaned through the window and begged her.

"We're wasting time!" Aimee hissed.

"Stay here. For Charlie. For me." He pleaded.

"I have to go." Bella replied, Jacob shook his head. "I'm begging you."

"That's a fitting trait for a dog." Aimee taunted, Jacob glared.

Bella said goodbye and Alice sped off., they needed to get to Edward as fast as possible.

Aimee would have to message Jasper soon, he'd start worrying. And her vampire mate was worrying, pacing around in their room, looking at his phone and wanting his mate's name to flash up on the screen.

But for now, they were on their way to Italy.