11

The two human girls entered the ballet studio, it was dark and eerie. They both walked around until a woman's voice echoed around the room, Bella looked around wildly, calling for her mom. She ran across the room and opened a closet door, finding a recording.

"That son of a-"

But Aimee was interrupted by a deep chuckle, they both turned around swiftly to find James with a wide grin in front of them. "That's my favourite part. You were a stubborn child, weren't you?" He asked, running his hand through Bella's hair.

His hand went around her neck and he inhaled her scent, Aimee was stood as still as a statue, watching the scene. She found a coin in her pocket and threw it at the vampire, landing loudly beside his feet.

James' head shot to look at her, and Aimee immediately regretted his decision.

"You. So you're actually human, oh, I'll have fun with you." He hissed, walking away from Bella and stalking towards Aimee. She backed away a step and held up her hands.

"I've never kicked a vampire in the balls before, I wonder if it'll feel the same." She spoke to herself, and James grinned.

"I like you, you're feisty." He chuckled, "To make things more amusing, I'm going to make a little film of our time together." James then held up Bella's camera, holding it in Bella's face.

James taunted Bella until she sprayed her pepper spray in his face, running towards Aimee.

"Are we finally getting out of here?" Aimee asked, but then saw James fly towards them, landing in front of them elegantly, "Sure you're not a ballerina?" Aimee questioned, but James growled and pushed her into the wall.

He then shoved Bella into the pillar, but he went over to Aimee first. He strolled towards her casually, looking at her.

"That really hurt." She muttered, getting up from the floor, standing up and looking at him defiantly. James grinned and grabbed her by the neck, moving his face close to hers.

"I'm going to enjoy the taste of you." He hissed, he then stuck his fangs into her neck and tasted her blood, and his eyes narrowed. He pulled away and leant his head back in delight, "But I'm going to leave you alive." He said maliciously, wiping the blood away with his wrist, watching her face twist in pain.

Aimee gasped and grabbed her neck, feeling the burn of the venom collecting in the open wound. She sunk down onto her knees and closed her eyes, her vision darkening from the pain. The human girl then screamed in pain, over and over and over again.

Then the coldness started to spread.

The freezing, cold venom started reacting in her body, beginning the transformation. It ran through her veins, her arteries, all around her body.

And the girl continued to scream. Scream in pain, in anger, she needed someone, anyone, to save her.

Jasper wasn't far away, he was trying to run as fast as he ever had, just to reach her in time. When he had noticed she'd gone, something else had completely taken over. Feral desperation. He was about to enter to building, when he heard her screams.

He wasn't himself anymore, his eyes were black and he had no control anymore. He sped into the studio, quickly finding Aimee bowed over on the flood, crying in pain. Holding her neck as blood leaked between her fingers.

He was a blur as he ran towards her, the blood didn't bother him at all. But he could sense the venom already in her system. Carlisle knelt down beside her body, and shook his head. "Jasper, the change has already begun. There's nothing we can do."

Jasper gritted his teeth, but brought Aimee's body closer to him, using his gift to calm her down. But he couldn't take away the pain. Her body stopped moving erratically, and she had stopped screaming. Her eyes were fixed on Jasper's face.

"I didn't want it to happen like this, darlin'." He whispered, moving the hair out of her face. "It'll be alright, it'll be over soon."

He watched as his mate's body shook with effort to control her screams, and he shut his eyes tightly, pressing a kiss on her cheek. "I'll be back soon." He said, remembering that those were the last words she had said to him.

He called Alice over, who looked at him in sympathy, to watch over Aimee whilst he dealt with James, he was certain to get his revenge on the bastard. Alice knelt beside her body, her face scrunching in sadness, as she watched her best friend go through the worst pain she'd ever face.

Jasper, unwillingly, walked away from Aimee, and towards James. His pitch-black eyes glared at the blonde tracker, and he made his way over there.

Emmett was holding onto the tracker, and Jasper pulled the wood up to make the fire. Soon enough, the flames were alight with life and anger.

Jasper then stood in front of James, Emmett holding him tightly. Jasper grabbed James' head and wrenched it off of his body, throwing it onto the fire with hate in his eyes.

The pair then started ripping apart his body, until there was nothing left of him.

Edward had just finished sucking the venom out of Bella, but Jasper was too focused on his own mate, speeding towards her, where Alice still sat, holding her hand. Aimee's body still convulsed on the ground, but she was containing the screams.

Jasper noticed that her eyes were closed, and he knelt down, placing his hand on her cheek and checking her over, "Why are her eyes closed?" He asked Alice, and she shook her head.

"I think she's passed out, but I think she'll stay that way for the rest of the change. We should be able to get her back home." Alice explained, and Jasper nodded, looking down at Aimee. He then picked her up gently, her body limp.

Edward and Carlisle were taking Bella to the hospital, Jasper, Alice and Emmett would take Aimee back to Forks, where she could complete the change. The drive back was tense, Aimee was limp against Jasper's shoulder.

He could hear her fading heartbeat, and he hated himself for not getting to her in time. If only he'd been a few more minutes early, she could be safe. Free of pain. Once they got back to Forks, Jasper placed Aimee on his bed, and watched her.

Rosalie and Esme came back, and were horrified to see Aimee's unmoving body. Rose pitied the girl, as she also had not choice to change. They all left Jasper alone with her, once Alice and Rose had cleaned her up.

He took hold of her hand, and didn't leave her side for the next three days.