03

Jasper found himself trying to look for Aimee everywhere, they had only two other lessons together and now it was lunch. He was searching for her in the crowd when he saw her, walking through the maze of students to get to him.

The vampire smiled as Aimee finally reached him, feeling calmer as she arrived. "Howdy, cowboy." She greeted, pretending to dip a fake hat, bowing slightly. Jasper chuckled as he heard one of the worst attempts at a Southern accent that he'd ever heard.

"That was the worst Southern accent ever." He teased, guiding her toward the table where his family sat. They all looked apprehensive as Jasper walked towards them with the human girl, Alice was grinning widely and the rest of them smiled at the honey-blonde vampire, who was already doting on Aimee.

The pair walked up to the table, Aimee shifted from one foot to the other as the others waved and smiled. Jasper introduced each one. "That's Alice. She's a bit too much at some times." Alice gasped and everyone laughed, including Aimee, she already liked the group, they were kind.

"Emmett, he may seem intimidating but he's like a puppy."

Emmett folded his arms and frowned, "Am not." He said moodily, Aimee smiled.

"That's Rosalie, my twin, she's scary." Jasper joked, Rosalie smirked and waved at Aimee, who waved back.

"And that's Edward, currently staring at Bella." Jasper finished, Aimee looked as Edward glared up at Jasper.

"Who's Bella?" Aimee questioned, Rosalie scoffed and soured instantly, clearing having a dislike to the girl named Bella. Edward glared at Rosalie before returning his eyes to the human doe-eyed girl.

Aimee followed Edward's stare and saw a girl sat on a table, occasionally looking over her shoulder to stare at Edward.

"That's not creepy at all." Aimee muttered, sitting beside Alice as Jasper settled down beside her, they all laughed as Edward scoffed, rolling his eyes. Alice leaned forward and grinned, Aimee liked her instantly, her bubbly energy was inviting and nice.

"I love your style! Maybe you, me and Rosalie can all go shopping together?" Alice chirped, Jasper sent a warning glare over Aimee's head, he didn't want her to be scared away with Alice's energetic personality, although, Aimee was actually quite the opposite.

"That'd be nice, we can finally find Emmett a decent sense of style." Aimee shot, Emmett grinned before barking out a laugh, everyone in the cafeteria was looking at the new girl getting along with the Cullens, they didn't speak to anyone else that much. What made the new girl so special?

"I think we should." Rosalie muttered, and pretended to look at Emmett's clothes with distaste, a smile on her face. Rosalie surprisingly enjoyed the company of this new human, she wanted Jasper to be happy and Rosalie saw that he was already hooked. The stunning blonde saw Jasper as her twin anyway, and she wanted him to find happiness.

Aimee glanced at Edward, and she didn't think before saying something out loud. She didn't have a filter, the girl said anything that came to her head.

"Why does he look so depressed?" She asked the Cullens, Edward broke from his staring contest with Bella and glared at Aimee. The rest of the vampires either smiled widely or laughed loudly, which was mostly Emmett.

"I'm not depressed." Edward defended himself, before glancing back over to Bella.

Emmett leaned over and whispered, "He is." Edward rolled his eyes and quickly left the table, Aimee wasn't sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing. The Cullen family all smiled in amusement, before Alice started another conversation.