23

Jasper and Aimee sat and watched Alice and Edward graduate, Aimee couldn't guess how many graduations they had actually been through. Despite that, Carlisle still looked like a proud father.

Once the celebration ended, everyone went home to get ready for Alice's party, it was almost starting. Jasper and Aimee were about to go off into the woods for a bit, they didn't want to be near all the humans.

Even though Bella's blood didn't affect her that much anymore, all those bodies clumped together with their scents seemed overwhelming. So now Jasper and Aimee were out in the woods, walking hand-in-hand as the night passed by.

They'd talked for a bit but had fell into a comfortable silence. Then, Aimee felt Jasper's eyes on her and she turned to look at him. He looked nervous.

"What's wrong?" She worriedly asked.

"I... I've been thinking." He started, looking away.

"About what?" The girl pestered, curious to know.

"About you and me. What would you say to marrying me, Aimee Adeline?" He asked, and her mouth fell open in shock.

"You want to marry me?" Aimee questioned, no longer walking. He walked in front of her and took both of her hands in his.

He nodded, "I want to be with you forever."

Aimee grinned, "Well, you're gonna have to do it the proper way then."

Jasper smirked but got down on one knee, procuring a ring from his pocket. Aimee squinted her eyes in amusement. "Aimee Adeline, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" He asked, his eyes shining whilst gazing at his mate.

Aimee nodded fervently and bent down to kiss him heavily, completely forgetting about the ring. He quickly kissed back and she weaved her fingers through his hair. Pulling back, she smiled at him as he slipped the beautiful ring on her finger.

"You really are obsessed with me." Aimee taunted, gazing up at him. "That I am, darlin'." He replied, his southern accent thickening.

Aimee laughed quietly and walked closer to him, laying her hands on his chest and pressing her lips against his just once. "I want a small wedding, only with our family." She whispered, Jasper smiled lovingly and nodded.

"Why don't we make it happen after the party." He suggested, pulling her closer.

"You're really desperate to make me your wife." Aimee said, hearing her phone buzz in her pocket. Jasper sighed as Aimee got it out, but it was a message from Alice.

Congratulations! I'll be sorting everything out for tonight, don't worry! I also need you to come back to the house, I had a vision.

"She knew!" Aimee exclaimed, Jasper smirking as he read the message over her shoulder.

"Come on, let's get back." Jasper said, taking her hand.

"What about the humans?" She asked worriedly, Jasper frowned.

"We'll enter through Carlisle's office, no one will be in there." He suggested, Aimee nodded and they sped to the house, finding their family in Carlisle's office. They entered through the window and Alice grinned and hugged Aimee tightly, everyone smiled at the couple.

They guessed they heard the news.

Esme grinned and hugged them both tightly, looking so happy for her son. Carlisle smiled, "I'm very happy for the both of you."

"Thanks, guys." Aimee smiled, "What did you see, Alice?" she asked, suddenly serious.

"The army is coming here, they're here to kill Bella. They'll be here in four days." She said, looking at the human stood there.