29

"Alice! You're going overboard!" Aimee cried, watching Alice run around as the Cullen family were setting up the altar.

"It has to be perfect!" She yelled, pointing Rosalie in another direction to put down the tree stump.

"I feel sorry for her mate when they get married." Aimee muttered to Rose who smirked, Alice gasped.

"I heard that!"

Aimee stuck her tongue out at Alice and set down a stump the short vampire had told her to move.

"We have one day, people, move it!" Alice shouted, overseeing the work. Aimee rolled her eyes secretly, helping Esme set up the flowers.

"We're never letting her plan a wedding ever again." Aimee told her, Esme chuckled as they continued setting up all the flowers. Once they were done, the pair looked at the whole thing and admired it.

It was extremely pretty.

Arms wrapped around Aimee's waist and she leaned back into his chest.

Jasper.

Lips hovered over her neck, a smile on his face.

"Hi, darlin'." He whispered, his arms tightening.

"Hi." Aimee answered, hearing Bella scrape the floor with her heels, she winced.

"You just have to break them in!" Alice reassured, smiling at Bella.

"I've been breaking them in. For three days." Bella said sarcastically. "Can I just go barefoot?"

"Wrong thing to say." Aimee whispered to Jasper who chuckled, they watch Alice's mouth drop open.

"No, absolutely not." Alice instantly replied with, her face filled with horror.

"Just thinking it's a little much, you know? The dress, the shoes," she looked at the altar, "and all of this."

Carlisle was walking past with a bench, smiling at Bella. Alice glared at Jasper and Aimee, her mate quickly got hold of a bench and carried it up the aisle.

"No, it's exactly enough. Tomorrow will be perfect." Alice reassured, turning back to Bella.

Emmett then walked past with a log, "Where do you want them, boss?"

"On either side of the aisle." Alice replied.

Rose then walked past with another tree stump, "What aisle?"

Alice scoffed, "Does no one have vision?"

"No." Aimee answered, watched Alice chase down Emmett and Rose, Aimee walked up Bella.

"Hey, nervous?" She asked, Bella nodded and breathed deeply. "I wish I told Alice to tone it down, like your wedding." Bella joked, taking off the heels and putting her feet in boots.

"I never wanted a big wedding." Aimee replied, helping Bella up as she almost fell over from balancing on one leg.

"I had no choice, apparently." Bella murmured, standing up straight.

"I'm sure tomorrow will be perfect, like Alice says. Don't worry about it, at the end of the day it's about your love with Edward." Aimee said, Bella looked a bit more happier and she left her be.

"Can no one see what I want?" Alice cried, as Emmett placed the log in the wrong place.

"Al, calm down. It's just a log." Aimee said, speeding forward and patting her shoulder. Alice sighed and smiled, nodding. She sped to Bella.

"You. Go home and get some beauty sleep, that's an order." Alice smiled, hugging Bella close. When the human left, she picked the shoes up neatly and looked towards her family, smiling.

"At least she's not crazy anymore." Aimee spoke up, the Cullens laughing.

"I'm not crazy!" Alice grinned, helping the rest of them set up the aisle.

*

A few hours later, the clan was all done with decorating the wedding. Jasper and Aimee were relaxing before he went on his 'bachelor's party' with Emmett and Edward. They'd go hunting for bears and mountain lions.

"Do you wish we had a bigger wedding?" Jasper asked, tilting his head towards his mate. Aimee shook her head, "No, our wedding was perfect."

Jasper smiled and kissed her lips softly, his body relaxed. It's normally so rare to see him so chilled out, it made her happy.

"I don't want to have another wedding though, what's the point? We're married and we've showed our love for one another." Aimee added, Jasper nodded and tucked her closer to him.

"You're right, darlin'. But imagine the wedding nights." He whispered, biting the lobe of her ear gently.

"We have sex almost every night, how much more do you need?" Aimee laughed, pulling away from his ear.

"I'll always want you." He muttered, his lips biting her lobe again, but going further down to her neck.

"I'm not surprised." Aimee said quietly, focusing on the pleasure his kisses on her neck gave her.

He then flipped them over so she was underneath him, his hands rubbing her waist.

-small mature scene-

Aimee tried to wrap her hands behind his neck but his strong arms pushed them down beside her head.

His mouth attached to hers and a small moan erupted from her mouth, she felt something hard touching her thigh.

He growled slightly and his hands pushed up her top, his mouth kissing everywhere.

"They'll hear." Aimee muttered quietly, his mouth traveling upwards to her breasts.

"I don't care." He grounded out, about to kiss the valley between her breasts when the door to his bedroom opened.

-end of small mature scene-

Jasper immediately snarled and covered his mate's body with his, glaring at Emmett who had walked in. He was grinning.

"Emmett!" Aimee yelled, Jasper's body still over mine. She felt the anger oozing from him, he was allowing the emotion to spill out of him, he couldn't control it.

"Leave." Jasper hissed, his hands so tight on the mattress that they ripped through the sheets and through the mattress.

"Alright. We're leaving soon, so you might want to hurry up." Emmett replied, smirking at the couple before leaving.

Once they were left alone, Jasper didn't move off of her, waiting for Emmett to go down the stairs. When he had finally gone, Jasper relaxed a bit and moved off of Aimee, pulling down her top.

"I don't want to leave now." He said, crawling over her to kiss her lips.

Aimee groaned, "You have to go, but don't take too long." She whispered, rolling her hips upwards once. His eyes turned pitch black, and he leaned down to kiss her.

Aimee stopped him with her hand, "Come on, I'll be here when you get back."

"This better be worth it." Jasper grumbled, kissing the tip of Aimee's nose before getting off of her, standing up and sorting out his clothes.

"Catch a bigger bear than Emmett." She joked, kissing his lips. Jasper leaned in to make it last longer, reluctant to let it stop.

Aimee pulled away and patted his chest, Jasper smiled at her before speeding away with Emmett, going to meet Edward at Bella's house.

Tomorrow would be a long day.