07

The Cullens and Aimee were at their usual table for lunch, Aimee was eating a sandwich whilst all the vampires kept up the pretense of consuming food. Edward, as usual, was staring at Bella with hungry eyes. Aimee rolled her eyes, and put down her sandwich.

"Why don't you speak to her?" She asked, Jasper pulled her chair closer and wrapped his arm around her waist.

"It's not that simple." Edward replied, making Aimee scoff.

"You don't have to be so intense about it. Just talk to her, she won't run away." She joked, settling down in Jasper's arms and feeling his lips skim her temple, kissing her gently. Alice and Rosalie both looked at each other in delight, loving that their adopted brother had accepted the obvious.

Edward shook his head with a small smile, turning his eyes back to the doe-eyed human girl. Aimee shrugged and looked up at Jasper, kissing the corner of his mouth. The vampire frowned and leaned in again, but Aimee pulled back with a grin.

"He did talk to her, when he risked our safety to save her from that car." Rosalie glared, clearly still mad at Edward for that. Aimee hadn't really talked to Bella that much, only a few awkward smiles. As the lunch bell rang, they all stood up. Jasper, Aimee, Alice and Edward all walked to the parking lot, since they had to go on this biology trip.

As the group all stood around waiting, Jasper took Aimee's hand and brushed his lips across her knuckles, she smiled. "Ready to admit you're obsessed with me?" She asked with a grin, Jasper smirked.

"Not even close." He whispered, bringing her hand to his lips and kissing her palm softly. Then, they were interrupted by Mr. Molina, telling them all to get on the bus. The group all got on a bus, Aimee sat on a window seat and Alice quickly snatched the one beside her. Jasper glared at Alice.

"You snooze, you lose." Aimee teased, laughing at Jasper's disappointed face.

"What she said." Alice added, turning around to talk to Aimee, a grin on her face. Jasper hissed quietly and sat down with a sour look on his face.

"You two are adorable, I had the cutest vision of you two, before we even met you." Alice chirped, Aimee tilted her head, curious.

"So you saw me coming?"

"Yep! I was excited, but Jasper didn't seem to keen." Alice replied, Aimee looked around her shoulder to glare at Jasper, who looked alarmed at their conversation.

"Don't look at me like that, I didn't want to hurt you." He defended in a pleading tone, hoping that she didn't hate him. Aimee stared at him for a few more seconds until she turned back to Alice.

"I'm not actually mad at him, I'm trying to see if its possible to give a vampire a heart attack." She said, Alice burst out laughing, Aimee then joined, Edward and Jasper looked at them in concern.

Soon enough, the buses stopped and they had arrived at the garden center-type-place, Aimee wasn't even sure what it was. The class all entered and Mr. Molina was practically bursting with excitement about compost tea.

Jasper and Aimee walked arm-in-arm, slowly walking around the admire the flowers. He plucked a flower from it's stem, turning around to Aimee. He then gave it to her with a soft smile, Aimee took it and gazed back up at him.

"Such a gentleman, I'm shocked." She teased, Jasper smirked down at her.

"You'd be surprised, ma'am." He replied, wrapping an arm around her waist and pulling her closer. Aimee tucked her head under his chin, she hated the cold, but she found Jasper's body temperature calming, relaxing. Whilst the others looked about the plants, the couple just stood and chattered endlessly, just enjoying the quiet moment.