24

After the ceremony, the Cullens and Bella all left Jasper and Aimee alone at the house, all giving excuses why they couldn't stay.

Emmett's was by far the best, "I have to go walk my twig."

They all left, which left the newly-wed couple standing hand-in-hand on the balcony, the fairy lights casting a dim glow on them both.

"What do you want to do?" Jasper asked, pulling Aimee close, trailing his fingers up her arm slowly.

She tilted her head, "You choose, husband." She teased, her voice suggestive. Jasper smiled and picked her up bridal style, speeding to their room.

He set her down gently and gazed at her, leaving his hands on her waist.

-mature scene-

Aimee smirked and pulled him closer, claiming his lips. His mouth was needy and urgent, his tongue asking for entrance. She let him in as his tongue explored her mouth, she moaned quietly and hurriedly unbuttoned his shirt, ripping it away with the tie.

His hands fumbled with the zip on the back of her dress, zipping it all the way down so it pooled at her feet. They both kicked off their shoes as Jasper pushed her back on the bed, laying her body down gently.

His mouth travelled down to her neck and bit down gently, not breaking any skin. His teeth grazed her skin in a way that made heat pool through her body.

His hands rubbed her ribs and hips, his lips traveling down to the valley between her breasts, leaving a trail of kisses. Her breath faltered and tugged at his hair, his eyes fixated on hers.

They were pitch black.

Jasper's fingers fiddled with the band of her underwear, "Are you sure?" He asked, his eyes staring into hers.

"Yes." She moaned breathlessly as he ripped away her underwear. His hands brushed down to her thighs as he left sweet, gentle kisses on the inside, holding her waist. He looked up at his mate once before he licked her core.

The first stroke of his tongue felt like he had set her on fire. Aimee moaned and Jasper's chest rumbled, a growl erupting from it.

Her fingers weaved through his hair and her knees bent as Jasper kept on pleasuring her, his tongue moving from the top to the bottom of her core.

Pleasure overwhelmed her as Aimee kept rolling her hips. The heat built up until it felt unbearable, as soon as Aimee was about to climax, Jasper pulled away.

Aimee groaned at the loss of contact until a finger entered her, making her moan loudly.

"You like that. darlin'?" He asked in a low voice, his finger moving rhythmically in and out of his mate.

"Don't stop." She moaned, throwing her head back as a high reached her. She rolled her hips forward as she calmed down. Jasper shrugged off his trousers and underwear, crawling over to her.

He kissed her nose and readied himself at her entrance. In one movement, he was inside of her. Aimee moaned at the contact and Jasper groaned in her ear, his head buried in her neck.

He pulled back out and thrust back in again quickly, his hips going deeper and deeper each time. He then found a rhythm and thrusted quickly, Aimee's hands in his hair.

He then pulled her arms away and pushed them down on the bed, pushing them upwards on the bed. Their chests were now together as one of his arms held both of hers in place.

"Aimee." He moaned in her ear, his grip on her arms increasing, his nails trailed down her arms, that was her undoing.

Aimee suddenly flipped them around, making her on top and him on the bottom. His eyes widened in shock but then he moaned as he rode him, going deeper from the new angles.

She continued to ride him as he became undone beneath her, his hands rubbing her ribs and his hips rose to meet hers at every thrust.

Both of them were moaning messes. Seeing Jasper like this turned Aimee on more, spurring Aimee on to grab his hair and pulling his face up to look at her.

"You like this?" She whispered, watching as Jasper nodded and actually whimpered.

Aimee felt more heat pool in her stomach and it was increasing, Jasper seemed to be reaching his as well. As she climaxed, Jasper followed shortly after, throwing his head back with Aimee's name on his lips like a prayer.

She kept thrusting gently, watching as Jasper came down from his climax. His pitch black eyes lifted to hers as he flipped her on her back, never pulling out.

His thrusts were even quicker, the bed frame smacking against the wall every time he pounded into his mate. Jasper kissed her harshly as he thrusted deeply and quickly, his lips urgent and possessive.

-mature scene over-

It went like that for the whole night. They didn't stop... well, they couldn't stop. Jasper just kept going, as if his hunger had been around for so long.

It was so addictive, Aimee never thought sex would feel like that. Jasper was addictive, he was so ravenous and needed more. It was like his hunger would never be sated.

In the morning, they were just lay cuddling. They stopped reluctantly because they were sure the Cullen family wanted to come back home, so they tried to stop the frenzy.

The house was quiet as she lay in Jasper's arms, he didn't want to let his mate go. He kissed her temple and pulled Aimee under him, kissing her lips, cheeks, neck and further down.

"Jaz! Your family don't need to hear us!" She whispered, making him look at her.

He chuckled, "I don't ever want to leave this bed with you."

"Well, you're training everyone today, so you're gonna have to leave." Aimee teased, Jasper frowned and wrapped his arms around her, he had completely forgot about the scheduled training, and he groaned inwardly.

"Five more minutes?" He whispered, his face buried in Aimee's hair.

"Alright." She said happily, lying closer to him, Jasper smiled and tightened his hold, closing his eyes.
   *

Once they'd finally left the bed, showered and gotten dressed for the day., they went downstairs to find Emmett sat at the kitchen table.

"Done already?" He grinned, putting down the newspaper.

"Bet you don't even last for a minute." Aimee shot back, Jasper looking at Emmett with distaste, pulling Aimee closer by her waist. He didn't like Emmett thinking of his mate that way.

"Jaz, calm down." She rubbed his shoulder and found Alice and Rose on the sofa, so she flopped down next to them.

They both smirked at her.

"How was-"

"Don't even start!" She smiled at them, they laughed.

"Let's talk about something else then." Rose said, looking at Alice.

"Are you going to fight in the battle?" Alice asked Aimee, "You were really good when we saw the Volturi."

"I will, we need any many people as we can get. But I don't think Jasper will let me." Aimee muttered, and Rosalie tutted.

"If he does stop you, he'll have me to deal with." She said, and Aimee grinned, desperately wanting to see one of her best friends beat her mate.

"I won't stop you." Aimee laughed, and Alice and Rose joined in, Jasper looked over and smiled at his mate.

"Aimee." Jasper's voice called out, Aimee smiled at both of the girls and sped over to him.

"What?" She asked, Jasper walked closer and placed a kiss on her forehead, "I don't like not being with you for too long." He mumbled, taking her hand.

"I was gone for about three minutes." Aimee laughed as the family made their way to the forest to train for the newborn army.