34

Two hours had already passed, and they'd practically fucked on every surface in that house.

Their hands were desperate for each other, Jasper running his hands down Aimee's body as she rode him. His fingers dug into the carpet beneath them, tearing it apart as she rode him deeper.

His hips thrusted upwards, hitting the perfect spot as they both slowed in release. Jasper lifted himself up to nibble at her neck, kissing it gently.

"Where now?" He asked huskily, his hands running over her ass, Aimee closed her eyes and leant against him.

"How about-"

Jasper's phone suddenly rang, coming from the bedroom where they'd left all their clothes.

Jasper glared in the direction of it, holding Aimee tighter; he didn't want to stop yet. As the phone continued ringing, Aimee sighed and tried to get up, only to have Jasper stop her.

"Just ignore it." He pleaded, Aimee just grinned and got up, speeding to his phone and answering the call.

"Hello?"
"We need you here, now."

It was Emmett, and for once he sounded serious.

Aimee quickly agreed and hurriedly dressed herself, Jasper had heard the call and started putting clothes on.

Once they were both dressed, Jasper pressed a chaste kiss on her forehead, basking in the last few moments of being alone.

They both smiled at each other and left the house, before running towards the Cullen home.

*

Once the vampires had arrived, the house was deathly quiet. Aimee looked worriedly at Jasper  before they went into the house.

Walking into the living room, they saw everyone sat around, the room was tense.

"What's wrong?" Aimee asked, waiting for someone to answer. 

"Werewolves are coming after Bella." Carlisle said, his voice was grave.

"Over my dead body." Aimee immediately responded, and notice Jacob was sat on the sofa.

"Sam's lost the element of surprise and he doesn't want to take you on outnumbered, so he's not gonna come at you head on." Jacob said, "He's got the place surrounded, he'll wait for his opportunity."

"We won't get through without a fight." Emmett promised, crossing his arms.

Carlisle looked back and shook his head, "No fights. We won't be the ones to break the treaty."

"The treaty is void, at least in Sam's mind." Jacob explained.

"Not in ours." Esme spoke back, Aimee admired their peaceful mindset.

"Carlisle, no one's hunted for weeks." Aimee whispered, her throat already feeling the effects of not having blood. Jasper grabbed her hand and squeezed gently.

"We'll make do." Esme smiled gently, trying to seem assuring.

"You've done us a great service Jacob. Thank you." Carlisle said, and the werewolf nodded.

Soon, Jacob left, leaving the Cullens to their own devices. If they couldn't hunt, they'd be weak in a fight, and would have to get past the werewolves.

It had reached night, the moon was shining brightly. Jasper had took Aimee up to their room, his body was set tensely.

"We can't go back to our house now." He uttered, and Aimee tilted his head to meet his eyes.

"We will soon, we just need to get through Bella's pregnancy, and then we can go home." She said, kissing him gently on the lips.

Jasper nodded and held her in silence.

*

A few days later, and the situation was still the same. They hadn't hunted yet, and Aimee was slowly going insane without blood.

Jasper tried to calm her down, soothing her blood lust, trying to ignore his own.

To try forget it, Aimee went with Esme to give food to Jacob, Seth and Leah.

They'd offered them food to Jacob and Seth, who gratefully took it. As Aimee handed one to Leah, she just turned her back. Jacob looked apologetic, but Aimee smiled and shook her head.

As both women went back into the house, they saw Carlisle leave his office looked stressed. When he saw Esme, he smiled and walked towards them.

Aimee scented Bella, and closed her eyes. As she hasn't hunted in ages, Bella's blood was more appealing.

Carlisle patted Aimee on the shoulder, "We can hunt soon, I promise."

Aimee nodded, "How's Bella?"

"It's trying to kill her from the inside out, crushing her bones. I'm trying to find a way to make her make it to the delivery. But-"

Then they all heard Edward shouting from inside Carlisle's office.

They all looked at each other, Aimee nodded and Carlisle took Esme over to the living room. She had to talk some sense into him.

Edward soon came storming out the room, and Aimee stopped him.

"Edward, can I talk to you?" She asked, looking at his pale, sunken face.

"About what?" He said flatly.

"About this whole situation, what else?" She answered, and Edward rolled his eyes.

"There's nothing to say, Bella will die and leave me here, all because of that thing!" He hissed angrily, his fists clenching.

"There might be a way, but why are you treating her like this? She's probably just as scared as you! She needs you, and you're just ignoring that." Aimee felt like shaking him, to make him see what she was trying to say.

"What's the use?" He replied, his voice sounding like he'd given up.

"Do you want what could be the last memories of your wife to be like this?" She asked, and Edward's eyes grew, as if her words had finally sunk in.

He was silent, and shook his head before turning away. Aimee looked at the door to Carlisle's office, wondering if she should talk to Bella, but the blood was too overwhelming.

Aimee set off to find Jasper, who was in the library.

She settled in his lap, closing her eyes and trying to escape from the house. He pressed a kiss to her neck and held her tightly.

"It'll be alright." He whispered, but Aimee didn't believe him.