Chapter 22 - Happy Chief Kim

Start from the beginning

" Kid you know that it's dangerous for you to stay here...all alone, so it's really better if you leave " Taehyung softly with to him...He glanced at Joon ki who smirked... Taehyung looks back at Jungkook who was sad and lower his head " But I will let you stay on one condition " Taehyung said... mentally smirking.

Jungkook's peeks his head up in hope " Condition? What condition ?" Joon ki frowns at Taehyung " You have to stay with me in my house " Taehyung said smirking mentally... Jungkook widen his eyes " What? Chief but wae-" Taehyung cuts him off " Leave then" Taehyung shrugged his shoulders.

Jungkook panicked and grabbed Taehyung's wrist pulling him back " No! No! Chief I will...b-but give me one weak " Jungkook said with a nervous smile, Taehyung frowns at him " Why 1 week?" Taehyung asked him with eye brows rised.. Jungkook cleared his throat " Well you know...i- " Taehyung found how uncomfortable Jungkook.

" Whatever, 1 week " Saying this Taehyung walked away...when he came out of the room...He cheered loudly... Which even Jungkook heard and looks at the closed door awkwardly " Chille- anyways " He mumbled and turned around looking at Joon ki " I'm staying here " Jungkook teased his cousin who sighed.

••• Time Skip •••

Jungkook moaned dramatically eating the fruits Taehyung left for him " these apples yummy " He was happily eating when Change wan bragged into the room with a yell " WHERE IS MY TEACHER!" Jungkook looks at him shocked who was breathing heavily " Ahh? You okay Uncle?" He asked Chang wan who shook his head dramatically.

" How can I? When my lovely Jungkookie is sick " Chang wan cupped his eyes who blinked his eyes several times " Are you okay?" Chang wan asked him who nodded" I got you coffee...you will feel better " Jungkook widen his eyes " No-no! I'm perfectly fine " He said nervously chuckling....He don't want to die.

Chang wan whined...yes the old man whined well he can " Come on I made it with so much love " Chang wan said placing the coffee in front of him " No- I- " Jungkook paused for a moment when his eyes fall on Hoseok who just entered the room " You can ask Hoseok Hyung! Coffee is not good for my heart! Yes!"

" Oh?" Chang wan turned to look at Hoseok just then behind him Jungkook signed Hoseok to say yes or else Jungkook will slit his neck...Gulping Hoseok nervously laughed " Yes yes, he is right...Also Chang wan uncle, Why don't you come with me...I need your help " Saying this Hoseok dragged the male out.

" B-but " Chang wan tried to stay but Hoseok didn't let me " Jungkookie! I will be back " Saying this Chang wan was out of sight... Jungkook left a heavy sigh of relief and fall back down on the bed " Thank God " He mumbled hugging the pillow...He stared at the ceiling " By the way where is Chief "....

On the other hand, Taehyung was roaming around the market... Trying to find all kind of healthy food also banana milk " He is so careless " Taehyung mumbled to himself...but he chuckled " Looks like I have to take care of him like childhood ...just like a baby " He smiled.

••• Next Day •••

Next day Jungkook was fine and healthy again, He woke up in the hospital and without any delay he rushed to school to help everyone again " Hope Chief Kim is there " He smiled to himself thinking about Taehyung...And like that when he entered into the school.

He heard Taehyung's deep voice and seeing him in casual clothes instead of army uniform....He cupped his cheeks and blushed looking at him.

" Teacher Bun bun!" The children cheered happily seeing Jungkook

" Teacher Bun bun!" The children cheered happily seeing Jungkook... Jungkook came out of his thoughts and smiled at them but he was taken back when everyone hugged him, they were short resulting them.ti reach his waist " Hey babies!" He wrapped his arms around them.

Taehyung smiled looking at their interaction, It was for the first time when children got attached with...but who can blame them it's Jungkook after all " You scared us! " They all muttered how much they got scared and worried...how they didn't wanted to lose him.... Jungkook felt happy.

" Okay I'm here now, don't worry " Jungkook peck all of their head " Now go play " They giggled running away... Jungkook smiled..but he flinched when he saw Taehyung standing in front of him, Jungkook cleared his throat " You were suppose to be resting kid " Taehyung said to him who just smiled.

" No, how can I when I missed you " Jungkook unknowngily said... Taehyung was surprised but smirked when he notice how Jungkook covered his mouth with hands " I-I meant kids...y-yes " Jungkook cleared his throat...well he did miss them but not as much as he missed him.

" Yeah yeah....I will take that " Taehyung smirked while Jungkook just looked away from him " I will go and m-meet Jimin " Saying this Jungkook rushed away from Taehyung who chuckled and shook his head " cute " Taehyung mumbled.

The entire day went with Taehyung teasing Jungkook and Jungkook whining.... even tho Jungkook along with everyone was shocked to see this side of Taehyung but they didn't say anything....as long as they are happy to see Happy Taehyung.

At night Jungkook was walking back to his house...well not for long...He was nervous to live with Taehyung that's why he took a week to calm the f down his heart " Why do I have to go alone ?" He mumbled to himself... even tho Everyday Taehyung is there to accompany him but today the male went somewhere in evening.

Jungkook was walking when he heard someone's foot behind him...he frowns, He turned around but there was no one... Jungkook blinked his eyes several times..he turned his head ignoring and start to walk again...but again...He stopped, Now he was feeling scared.

With little hesitation Jungkook turned around he gasped when he saw a shadow of a man... Without thinking much Jungkook rushed his steps... causing himself to bump his head with a tree.. Jungkook gasped in pain...He turned his head seeing the man running towards him.

Taking a shaky breath Jungkook run, not caring about anything, maybe the person was just walking home like him but he felt negative vibes " why is he turning behind me...wait I can fi-" Before Jungkook could think further...a sudden light flashes before his eyes....

______________________
Chapter 22

Hehe hope you like it 🤡

Favorite part?

Let's have a q&a asked me anything 🙂

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing and know that you are important for this world 🌈 keep smiling and be happy

I purple you 💜

- author Nim 🐰