"You should feel better because someone is trying to comfort you." He mumbled and as I face him "That is why I thanked you."

"You are also acting as if you are okay. So why don't you show your true emotions right now!?" He shouted.

"Ha! Then! What do you want me to do!? Cry!? You don't even know how I feel. You are comforting me because you felt bad! And that is why... That is why you are comforting me.. Because you are the one who's there and you just don't wanna feel guilty!" I yelled back.

He Run towards my Direction.

"What the hell is wrong with you!? Isn't it obvious why I am doing this!?" He yelled at me, as he clenched his hand on his chest.

"You thought I've been hating you ever since I first saw you. When in fact! That's not what I've been feeling about you! You are selfish! You only think about what you want and that is why you didn't even bother noticing my feelings!" He said as he kept on panting.

My eyes widened and It left me all confused.

He calmed down and sigh as he rests his head on my shoulder.

The rain kept on pouring and we are all wet because of the Rain.

*Raining*

"Can't you just maybe look at me the same way you look at my Brother...? Even just once....? Can't you do that?"

He mumbled as he buried his face in my shoulder.

"Huh...?" I asked, I can't even connect the dots. I don't understand him..

He pulled back and rests his other hand on my Shoulder as the other hand were clenching his chest.

"Can't you just maybe look at me even if its just once...?" He asked again "W-what do you mean..?" I stuttered.

"Y/n... I love you...."

"Huh?"

We had an eye contact with each other for a second and then he look away. He pulled back. He removed his hands from my shoulder and he relaxes his body and forced a smile.

"Please forget what you heard. I am sorry for what I've done to you." He said and walked away.

I then realized it way too late... He is almost gone from my sight.

I forced to open my mouth to say something, but I held it back in.

"M-minho...." I clenched my hand that it started to bleed without me noticing it. My fingers were digging inside my palm.

And my feelings that day were mixed emotions... Half of it were sad and the other half were confused...

I was rejected right before I could even made my mind to have the courage to even confess to him.

And at the same time, his brother unexpectedly confessed to me.

I am confused....

_

I

'm inside Emi's House right now. And is sick.

"Oh my god, Y/n... What the hell happened to you to make your palm bleed? And look at you... You are sick." She said as she kept on nagging at me.

"What are you, a kid?" Aron asked "Aron shut up for a moment. She's sick and you are joking around? Please stop it and just get the medicine." Emi said.