💕 𝓜𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓘𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 ( 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 1 ) 💕

It was raining from morning and I suddenly got a urge to write a OS and decided to complete one of my reader's request. I even started writing about it but it ended up writing something else😅solly🥺👉👈.

This rainy atmosphere made your writer write a romantic sad part but don't worry I will write the requested OS soon. Well there are a lot of request still pending and I will try to complete it one by one.

Ok I am done with my bhasan now you'all can read the chapter.

Well it's mature chapter and also a heart breaking too so read it in your own risk ⚠️

_____

Bon's pov:

How dare he took away the girl's of my village. Today I am going to kill him, he crossed all his limits today. I took my gun before leaving in Jeep with guards.

I am bondita das the leader of Krishna nagar and the person whom I was talking of killing about is none other than Anirudh Roy Chowdhury the leader of tulsipur.

Our family are enemies for decades, his dear beloved kaka betrayed my thakuma and married someone else. From that day our enmity started.

Our hatre for each other was so much that it burned the whole village inside it and now everyone is burning in the hatre.

I don't know much about the reason behind the dusmani but all I know is I hate that Anirudh Roy Chowdhury.

I was always kept away from the enmity and never knew about that Anirudh Roy Chowdhury or about his family but he...he knew about it and he dared to play with me...he used me...

Flashback:

I was 16 years old and ARC was 19.

I was studying in school which was in devipur a little far away from tulsipur and Krishna nagar. After school instead of going back to haveli I used to play near the riverside.

That day also I was swinging in the swing which was tied up in a big Banyan tree near the riverside.

I was all alone in the place and the place was filled with my laughter and birds singing. Completely unaware about the presence of someone else.

I was so busy in my world that I didn't even realise that the rope which was holding the swing was getting loose.

And guess what the rope completely got loosed and I was about to fall when I felt a tug in my hand and a sudden pull from behind.

It happened all of the sudden that I wasn't able to understand anything. I opened my eyes when I felt no pain and opened my eyes only to meet with his eyes.

He was holding my waist while my hands were clutching his shirt. I was wearing a white saree which was my school uniform.

 I was wearing a white saree which was my school uniform