Chapter Thirty-Eight: The Hotel Is Changing

THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY
fraught || five hargreeves x reader

CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT: THE HOTEL IS CHANGING

Written By: peachyhxlland

°•.☆.•°

Allison unlocked a door to a bedroom and looked inside in order to search for the symbol. "Someone went through a lot of trouble to hide this thing." She commented as she looked through the cabinets.

"How big is it supposed to be?" Viktor inquired out loud as he looked around the room while you sat on the bed.

"You know, dear old Reg didn't say," Allison replied.

"Really?" Five asked in surprise. "Hm. That's surprising. I figured you'd know more about his plan."

You gave Five a long, silent stare before turning to face Allison. Turning around, Allison looked at Five. "Sorry, what's that supposed to mean?" She asked.

"I saw you and him in the White Buffalo Suite during the wedding."

You blinked your eyes in confusion. "I'm sorry, what's happening?"

Five was told not to bring up the problem right away by Viktor, who shook his head. "I don't know if now's the right time, especially when (Y/n)'s around—"

"You know, I heard that you blacked out last night." Allison interrupted as she kept her stare at Five.

Five nodded. "I did, and it took me a while to remember what I saw, but I do remember, Allison." He approached Allison as he continued talking. "You and Dad made some kind of deal." He accused, earning a chuckle from Allison. "What did you agree to?" Five questioned.

Allison stared down at her brother. "A deal?"

"Mm-hmm."

"With Dad?" She questioned in bafflement as if it was the stupidest thing she heard. "Please tell me you're joking."

Viktor shook his head, siding with Five. "He's not." He said. Allison scoffed.

"Answer the question." Five hissed.

"You're out of your mind," Allison argued.

"You and Dad make a deal, now Luther is dead."

Allison chuckled. "Okay. Luther was killed by whatever the hell that thing is." She explained.

"And Klaus?" Allison gave you a look when you asked out loud.

"He didn't make it into the tunnel."

You clenched your fists as you glared at her. "He was near that fucking tunnel, Allison. There's no way he didn't make it." You hissed. Viktor gently placed his hand on your shoulder, in an effort to ease you down.

"You know, your deal is costing people their lives." Five stated.

"Do you really think that I made a deal with Dad to kill Luther and Klaus?" Allison questioned Five. She gave Viktor and you a quick glance. You and Five were the only ones to glance at her while Viktor responded by looking down. Allison huffed. "I'm done." She bumped her shoulder against Five's as she left the room. "I'll meet you in the lobby."

"Hey... hey, wait, no." Viktor tried to call Allison, but he was unsuccessful. He sighed. "Wait..." he glanced at Five. "Five." Viktor scoffed in disbelief before running out of the room to chase Allison. "Allison. No, just listen to me."

Five was about to walk out the door until he halted in his steps and turned to face you. "You coming?" He asked softly.

You turned your head to look at him, enraged. "Oh, I will." You got to your feet and marched out of the room. "I'll teach that bitch a lesson."