Chapter Eight: You're My Tomorrow

THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY
fraught || five hargreeves x reader

CHAPTER EIGHT: YOU'RE MY TOMORROW

Written By: peachyhxlland

°•.☆.•°

Jeanie created a copy of herself and gave her clone the task of cleaning up her room. Jeanie stepped out of the room to check on Reginald's office as her clone was occupied changing her bed covers. Sloane was chatting and hanging out with Luther, who was apparently taken by Ben, Fei, Sloane, and Christopher earlier this morning, while the other Sparrows were going about their own business.

Poor guy just wanted his morning jog.

However, Luther didn't appear to have been kidnapped. No, he was just like a guest. When it came to her siblings' ability to manage a serious kidnapping, Jeanie had second thoughts. She eventually made the decision to remain silent because she saw this as an attempt to manipulate Luther to turn against his family.

But Jeanie made the decision not to take part in their scheme. She has other plans. Jeanie was determined to know how you knew her even though she was certain that the two of you had never even met.

She went inside Reginald's office under the assumption that he was away or taking a bath, so she knew she needed to move quickly. It's not like he can perform anything while under the influence of drugs.

Jeanie searched through Reginald's file folders, checked through his notebooks, and combed through his notes, looking for any mention of the Sparrows or even the Umbrellas. When Jeanie opened a crimson red journal, she found some notes that Reginald had made about you in 1963.

 When Jeanie opened a crimson red journal, she found some notes that Reginald had made about you in 1963

Jeanie's eyes widened at the last note Reginald had made about you. 'Must adopt in the future?' She scoffed, then placed the red journal on the desk and started hunting for additional notes. Jeanie took a folder out of a drawer and looked through the papers until she found her form.

She was about to start reading what was inside until she decided to stop when she heard footsteps approaching the entrance.

"What are you doing in Dad's study, Jen?" Fei could be seen standing near the doorframe as Jeanie jerked back in shock. "You were lucky Christopher didn't see you."

"But you did." Taking the red journal and the folder containing her file, Jeanie huffed as she did so. "Here's what you need to know about that little bitch." She scowled as she handed the red journal to Fei and walked out of Reginald's office.

°•○●○•°

You, Five, and Klaus arrived at Klaus's birth mother's address-which turned out to be in an Amish community after. As the three of you got out of the car, Mr. Pennycrumb joined you. "Son of a bitch!" Five exclaimed. "Klaus is Amish."