"what is you talking bout?" he looked down at his outfit. "nigga don't sit here and play dumb." i laughed.

i looked at the door and seen everybody coming out. "we finna go right now." kay said to which i nodded.

"you can get out now." i said to tay. "im riding with you. do you see my car somewhere out here?" he tilted his head.

"dont get a fuckin attitude with me." i pulled off. i looked down at my phone seeing this boy, don was calling me.

i answered it and put it to my ear. "wassup." i spoke.

"answering the phone like a nigga." i heard tay say making me mug him.

"what you on?" he asked. "not shit, really. im finna go to six flags with my friends." i told him.

"fasho? we here." he said making me mentally face palm myself. "well i'll see you." i hung up on him.

"who was you on the phone with?" tay asked. "boy, none of your fucking business." i rolled my eyes.

"dont worry about me. bitch i'm gang for real, gang for real. not for fake." i laughed.

"you lame as hell."

"so why the fuck you in my car bitch?" i asked. next thing you know his hand was around my neck.

"what i tell you about that?" he asked.

"okay, moveee." i dragged. he sat back in seat and I turned the corner.

once we pulled up to six flags k found a parking spot then got out. we went through everything like with the tickets and shit.

"what we riding first?" nani asked. "the Nitro." izaak suggested.

"that ride big as hell." jazz shook her head.

"i know yo overgrown ass ain't scared bruh." tee smacked his teeth looking at her.

"boy shut the fuck up." she stuck up her middle finger at him.

we went to the ride and stood in line. "this line better go down fast or we gone have go get out this bitch." jazz said.

"shut yo ass up." tee said. "why you standing being me like this? i might feel sum." i smirked turning my head back to tay.

"girl.." nani tapped me. "what?" i asked. she motioned her head over making me see don.

"wassup nunu." he opened his arms coming up with his friends. "hey."i spoke.

"you ain ell me you had a nigga." he pointed at tay.

"i mean- get the fuck on fore i smack the shit outta you." tay cut me off.

"so this is yo nigga?" don asked. "fuck did i just say bruh? betta get y'all boy." tay laughed.

"ion know why you trippin bout her anyway. come on gang." they walked off.

"i think you just made me lose one of my niggas." i wiped my fake tears.

"ion give a fuck." he shrugged and wrapped his arm around my neck. "nigga don't start choking me." i put my hand on his arm.

when it was our turn to get on the ride we all sat down and waited for the it to start. "im finna have a fucking panic attack." jazz banned herself.

"bitch shouldn't have never came." nani laughed.

"dont worry. im just going to apologize for saying all the fucking curse words in the book." She said making us laughed.

"this bitch so fuckin scary."

"can we come to yo house?" dre asked me. "since you my favorite, yes." i said. i got in my car and was about to pull off before the door opened.

"fuck me huh?" he laughed getting in. "yup." i said.

"you got some woods?" he asked making me shake head. "stop by the store."

i pulled into the gas station, "go to a pump too." he said. "you better be filling my shit up then." i looked at him.

"the fuck j tell you to do this then if i wasn't?" tay scrunched up his face. "bye, just got in." i said.

"get me them rainbow sour shits." i told him. he went in the store and i looked over and seen his phone sitting in the seat.

i picked it up.

Taina
5 Messages

Taina
2 Missed Calls

i threw his phone on the floor then got on mines. i looked up and seen him coming out the store. he pumped the gas then got back in.

"where my phone go?" he asked. i shrugged and pulled off. "how the fuck my phone get on the floor?" he asked.

"stop asking me shit that i don't know the fucking answers to." i rolled my eyes.

"you know you backwards as hell." i laughed.

"what?"

"how the fuck you gone say you gone smack him if he didn't get the fuck on but bitches texting yo phone." i scrunched up my face.

"if you wanted to go with that lame ass nigga than you could've, i wasn't stopping yo ass." he shrugged.

"you basically was though." i laughed.

"and we not even together, you gotta chill." he shook his head.

"actin like ion know that, when it come to me and what i got going on wit niggas shut up." i said.