Multiverse: Part 3 [Florlee]

Start from the beginning

"What?" Hailee repeats confusedly.

"глупый [Stupid], are all Kate Bishop's the same in all universes" Yelena complains to herself while rolling her eyes but there was a warming fondness in her eyes that the singer could spot.

"Yelena, you came here at 7am in the morning without any type of warning. I haven't seen any of you guys since that one time and that was like a month ago?" Hailee rants, "forgive me if I'm not understanding your riddles."

"So sassy," Yelena comments amusedly, "Just like Kate Bishop."

"God, you really say her name a lot" Hailee mumbles to herself.

"I need your help because well you are experience. You have someone. Florence, da?" Yelena attempts to explain herself. Hailee nods slowly and gestures to continue, " I want Kate Bishop."

Hailee's mouth drops open in realization, "Wait..are you asking me to help you ask Kate to be your girlfriend?"

That seemed to be right as Hailee watches Yelena's eyes light up at her words before nodding enthusiastically. The singer hums to herself before nodding, "Got it. Okay. Okay."

Yelena patiently waits for Hailee to say anything and decides to busy herself by turning back to the drawer and putting the spoon back before closing the drawer carefully. Hailee's eyes watch her carefully before she starts to speak again, "Wait, it's been a month since I've seen you guys and that whole entire time, you guys weren't together?" Hailee asks with widened eyes.

"Look Kate Bishop 2.0. We were- are together? Or I thought so!" Yelena defends herself with a look of horror on her face, "But Kate Bishop does not think so. I was not aware that I had to ask until she called me her friend to Greer."

Hailee watches with widened eyes as Yelena seemed to be so focus on getting her story out, "I asked America if I did something wrong and she asked me these questions and told me that Kate Bishop does not know we are dating because I haven't asked! I thought this whole time we've been dating! We go out every Friday! I make her food all the time. I don't make food for just anyone. And I even share my favorite hot sauce with her!" Yelena cried out before mumbling, "Americans are so weird."

Hailee mumbled in agreement because yeah, we are weird. No matter what universe.

"So let me get this straight," Hailee started, "You came here, to another universe, for help on how to ask Kate to be your girlfriend? You asked America to send you here?"

Yelena seemed to think about her words before nodding slowly, "Yes."

Hailee just stares at the serious expression on Yelena's face before nodding to herself and sighing, "Let me wake up Florence."

A smile makes its way on Yelena's face at those words before skipping towards the fridge,

"I will make breakfast in return for your help! I make waffles. Kate Bishop loves waffles, so you probably do too."

-------

"Not that I don't love you being here," Florence starts off as she finishes the last piece of her waffle before sitting back sated, "But why don't you just ask her? Why go all this way, to us, on how? You said you guys basically act like girlfriends already..so you don't need to do anything extravagant since she'll probably say yes no matter what."

Hailee nods along to her actual girlfriend this time's words.

Yelena shrugs before mumbling something under her breath. Hailee and Florence look at each other before turning back to Yelena with squinting eyes,

"What?" Hailee questions, "You're mumbling."

Yelena rolls her eyes before looking at Hailee dead in her eyes, "Kate Bishop deserves the best"