Chapter 77

Little Phoenix was still stunned until he went back.

    The words "You're pregnant" echoed in his mind, making him a little overwhelmed.

    'Are you going to tweet a few times?'

    But he wasn't sure; it was the first time he had a baby.

    Fenghuang Mingzun scolded him all the way: "Are you and the emperor both melon skins! I don't know such an important thing, I just checked it with my spiritual sense, it's been more than a month, and the emperor also let you alone. Hushan! You still have the guts not to eat! Huh? Do you want to turn the sky upside down?" 

   Xiao Fenghuang was so disheartened that he didn't dare to say a word. Fenghuang Mingzun later changed back to bird form, holding him in his mouth, as if holding a fruit.

    When he returned to the cave, he did not allow the little phoenix to land. Instead, he used his wing feathers to gather up, plucked out dozens of long tail feathers, folded them up, and made a feather cover for the little phoenix layer upon layer. 's nest. 

   Bai Ze reminded: "Big Phoenix, your tail is bald."

    Phoenix Mingzun raised his phoenix eyes: "Shut up, these incense sticks will grow back after half a stick of incense."

    He wiped his fingers and smiled with satisfaction: "I recorded it with a spell, and you will have to help me deliver letters to Yuezi. I will officially hire you to be my number one informant beside Yuezai."

    Looking at the little phoenix, he put the round white-haired ball into the nest, and he glanced at Bai Ze with his eyes: "You know, I am an orthodox phoenix, graduated from the new Phoenix Miaomiao class who took office as the Phoenix Mingzun. The first result in the palace exam entered the Brahma King system to work—"

    "But you are not a messenger, it is said that you are often considered a blue bird."

    Bai Ze winked at him, "Help me with this, I can be your savior anyway. " 

   Fenghuang Mingzun said angrily: "Only the emperor missed me! I don't send letters often! We Brahma don't train couriers! You go out to find fruit for me, catch a few more fish, and eat some meat. That's it." 

   Bai Ze stretched out his hand and flicked the little phoenix's head - this white round ball was staying in the nest made of his idol's tail feathers in a bit of panic, and was trying to crawl out.

    Fenghuang Mingzun quickly pecked Bai Ze's hand and said angrily: "Take your hand back! Did I let you touch him? Can you afford to touch him? Catch me a fish! You don't have any fish. For the rest of your life, don't even think about talking to Elder Yue!"

    Bai Ze: "..."

    He scratched his head, still not sure what happened.

    Little Phoenix: "..."

    Little Phoenix cautiously said: "Brother Mingzun, I'm not particularly delicate, I think, you can..."

    Mingzun waved his big wings, blocking his words: "You have learned Phoenix's physiological hygiene knowledge? Have you ever hatched an egg? Have you ever given birth to a little bird? Hmm? The pregnant bird I've seen can circle around Brahma. If you don't know, don't talk so much, just stay..."

    "Forget it. I don’t know how to cherish my first egg. Is this a good bird? No! It’s always right to listen to adults, you have to be delicate and have no negotiation." After swallowing it, he retreated back, obediently squatting in the nest, not daring to move.