Chapter 65

In the confusion, Xing Yi didn't immediately realize what Little Phoenix meant. He only remembered the last few words of Little Phoenix in his mind - "Get in, I'll give birth to a baby for you".

    At that moment, even the last trace of his sanity that was worried about Xiao Fenghuang's body disappeared, and he pressed Xiao Fenghuang up as if ruthlessly, turning people over and over, from the head of the bed to the end of the bed, the bedding was messy, and the air seemed to be affected by their body temperature.

    The rendering is average, revealing a slight scorching heat and moisture.

    Xing Yi leaned over to look at the little phoenix, his eyes were dark, with a certain timeless color, as if some kind of beast confirmed his prey, and because the prey was too beautiful and soft, he had to be careful to restrain himself. Minions.

    One of his hands intertwined with Little Phoenix's hand, pressing it against the head of the bed, and the other hand clasped Little Phoenix's jaw, causing the people under him to raise their heads slightly to look at him. 

   It is a completely different look from his, clear, bright, and unobstructed. He felt sultry, undefended and sultry, from Little Phoenix's slightly red eyes to the messy, long black hair, his white body turned into a warm color because of his emotions, and his confused and intoxicated expression, which made him feel Every aspect is frankly shown in front of him, innocent, flirtatious, embarrassed, foolish, despised, and incomprehensible.

    The soft skin touched by the fingertips and the bones underneath looked so fragile, as if they could be easily broken and injured, rubbing blood into the bones. Xing Yi involuntarily increased his strength, and looked fascinatedly at the red mark he left on Little Phoenix's body.

    Because of the pale red mark caused by the excessive force of the bite, at that moment, there was an unfathomable dark red in his eyes. It faded away in an instant.

    He let go of his hand before hurting Xiao Fenghuang, and turned to ask him softly: "Does it hurts?"

     Xiao Fenghuang shook his head and looked at him with a smile: "It doesn't hurt. Wei Jian, you kiss me."

   They started doing it in the evening. To dusk, from dusk to night, the second night passed, in the morning, when Xingyi held Xiao Fenghuang in his arms and kissed his brow bone, Xiao Fenghuang cried and said, "No, Wei Jian, woo , I'm so tired, I can't even walk for a while."

    Xing Yi continued to kiss him, his warm touch moved from his brow bone to the base of his ear, and muttered, "I'm not tired, I'll carry you and carry you wherever I go,OK?"

    Little Phoenix clenched his fist and hammered him, but the hammer didn't move, his palm slid down softly, and he could only barely hug Xing Yi's back.

    Obviously it doesn't hurt, but he was so tired and dizzy that he could only gasp and whimper: "You don't hurt me at all, Wei Jian. You are fascinated."

    Xing Yi smiled lowly, but did not deny it. Instead, he admitted it proudly. He made him tearful again, and sighed softly: "Maybe."

    This long and sweet affair finally ended when Little Phoenix found a chance to take a break, changed into a bird and rushed out. He was so sore that he couldn't even straighten his waist.

    After he became a bird, he stumbled and fell down before flying out of the door, and rolled onto the table with a clatter.

    Xing Yi got up in his clothes, got out of bed and sat at the table, poking him with his fingers.

    Little Phoenix spread out his wings, revealing his round belly to him: "Weijian, the bird is going to take a bath, and the bird who doesn't take a bath is very pitiful."