Chapter 22

Later they returned to the palace. After Xingyi went to Beizhao to fight Mingjin to withdraw his troops, the whole country was stable, and it was the scene of the Haiyan River.

    Shaodi's new official took office after the three fires were set off, and he successfully defeated the queen mother who was under the curtain, and from then on he took over the power alone.

    At the same time, a Ziwei star Tanhua Lang appeared among the new scholars, and he became the right hand of the young emperor. Nengchen military generals were on the side, and the court was bright.

    As for Jiangling, the city lord of Jiangling and his military advisors are also slowly taking over the military affairs here. Xing Yi was in charge of handing over and supervising, and was familiar with the two, and sometimes brought Little Phoenix to the door for tea.

    When they first met, the two of them were young men who were not as good as the crowns, and they looked like they were mature and prudent. The young city lord is extraordinarily calm and solemn.

    He is young, but has a sharp eye, and is also resolute in his work. The little military advisor was the same age as Little Phoenix, and on the surface he was a serious second-in-command, but he was actually a little childish in private.

    Little Phoenix played on his fine tradition of walking with the three aunts and six grandmothers from Qinglou Middle School.

    When Xingyi and the young city master were discussing matters, he invited the little military advisor to stroll around the street a few times, hanging on each other's shoulders.

    Once, the little military advisor was drinking tea with him, chatting all over the world, and suddenly coughed: "Actually, I have always wanted to ask you a question, can a man and a man really get married?"

    Afraid of his misunderstanding, he added: "I don't mean anything else. When I joined the army, I also saw many people in the army broke... that what, broken sleeves. I just didn't know that it was possible to be like you, Can a man and a man be able to cultivate into a true fruit?"

    The little phoenix looked at him with his cheeks, and said to him with great interest: "Actually, I didn't know it was possible, and my husband didn't tell me at that time, he secretly went to talk His Majesty made a report, saying that he liked men, fell in love with a brothel, and would never want anyone else in this life."

    The little military division had lowered his head and fiddled with the tea, but after hearing this, he raised his head and frowned slightly : "My lord, did he say that?"

    Perhaps realizing that his tone was not right, the little military division quickly relaxed his tone. He took a sip of the tea, and then said, "Do you not care about the issue of the heir?"

    Little Phoenix said, "I heard that the sage also asked the same question at the time, but the husband insisted that he refused, saying that he was a martial artist and could die in battle.

    In the battlefield, being loyal to the country is a lifelong pursuit, not to have children, and to save future children and grandchildren from the pain of losing their parents. After begging for several times, Your Majesty will approve."

    "Is that so?" He looked at the happy appearance of the little phoenix, and he sighed softly for some reason.

    I don’t know if the authorities are crazy, but outsiders see them as a real couple. Outsiders know that King Ziyang goes in and out of Fengyue Field, and his private life is messy.

    In the end, he was fascinated by a top card, so ridiculous that he married a male concubine into the mansion; People in Xingyi can know that this is just a lie.