Chapter 56

On this side, the two people hugged together, and on the other side, Fenghuang Mingzun covered his eyes expressionlessly.

    Xiao Fenghuang said again: "That's good, Wei Jian, you agreed, you can adopt briquettes at that time, you can't go back, and you can't abuse the bird. Although you have misunderstood him before, but he wrote a review and apologized. Come on, don't be prejudiced against him."

    Fenghuang Mingzun helped: "He has absolutely no prejudice. When it comes to liking the Phoenix family, Yuanyuan is the first in the emperor's heart, and the briquettes are probably the second."

    Xiao Fenghuang turned his head in confusion, ready to ask questions, Xing Yi quickly changed the subject and echoed him: "I promise you, I won't be prejudiced against him. From now on, our family affairs will be yours, and I have no opinion. " 

    Little Phoenix has already started to sum up: "If the little briquettes are not yet 30 years old, we can also arrange work after school. Of course, I know that he has lofty aspirations. If he wants to make his own way first, We will let him go, but we can give him a position in advance, and he will be guaranteed after retirement." 

   Xing Yi touched his head and affirmed: "Well said, it's too early to raise pension, we might as well arrange for him It is more comprehensive."

    Xiao Fenghuang enthusiastically agreed, his eyes sparkling: "Weijian, how about helping the briquettes to repair another luxurious tree hole first? It seems that the maintenance insurance is now offered. It's too early."

     Xing Yi tried his best to tout him, appearing to be very attentive: "I originally built a luxurious tree hole of sycamore wood for you, didn't you go to live there? Why don't you give that nest to your briquettes in the future? , and then build a human-shaped residence for him." 

     Xiao Fenghuang was a little moved: "Wei Jian, you are so kind to briquettes, I didn't expect you to be so thoughtful." 

     Xing Yi said modestly, "It's okay."

    Fenghuang Mingzun said coolly: "It's too early for you to say these things, I think it's better to choose a good wife for Xiao briquet, Xiao Yuanyuan, you said that he is still a young phoenix, it is estimated that he is only twenty How old is it, according to the marriage age of our Phoenix, he will have to get married in another seventy years, why don't you look for a few Phoenix girls now, and then you can arrange a blind date for them."

    Xing Yi's face turned dark all of a sudden. Before he could speak, Xiao Fenghuang happily took over the words: "You are right! I didn't expect that I also started falling in love when I was about a hundred years old. Thinking about it carefully, there are still more than seventy It seems that it is not too far for Xiao Bingqiu to get married, and time has passed in a flash."    

     Fenghuang Mingzun's eyes were full of kindness, he glanced at Xingyi intentionally or unintentionally: "When the time comes, he will be placed on Brahma for a blind date, the Phoenix clan. I know a lot of good girls, and I know a lot of good men, and he keeps eight hundred phoenixes a day, so there is always someone he likes."

     Xing Yi's face darkened even more.     Fenghuang Mingzun came over, patted Xiao Fenghuang on the shoulder, and raised his chin: "What's the matter, Xiao Yuanyuan, do you think the emperor has something to say to you?"

     Bewildered: "Ah? Wei Jian, do you have something to tell me?" 

   Xing Yi held back for a long time: "I mean, you may be very suitable for raising a baby." 

   Xiao Fenghuang suddenly became embarrassed and turned into a bird. He jumped on top of his head, tweeted a few times, and rubbed Xingyi's face again.