Chapter 11

At that time, when Xing Yi saw him for the first time, it was as cold as when he was in the heaven, like the strongest ice in Jiangling City in winter.

    On the first day, he just came and sat briefly, without saying a word or asking his name.

    The next day, he took Little Phoenix to listen to a play, and he didn't go far. The stage was the stage in the brothel, and the people who came and went were regulars in Fengyue Field, either rich or expensive; Xing Yi sat with Little Phoenix.

    In the chief, the nanmu chair with a carved flower and a phoenix was cold to the tentacles, and no one drank the tea on the table, one person per person, and the top white tea was placed there, and the little phoenix pretended to take a sip from time to time without touching his lips, just to turn his head to look at his guests.

    Xing Yi stared calmly ahead, the lights and figures on the stage reflected in his eyes, which were slightly bright.

    The aroma of the tea was a bit intoxicating, and Xiao Fenghuang felt a little dizzy after listening to a scene; after asking others, he realized that not only can you get drunk by drinking alcohol, but if you drink too much tea, you will get drunk, so it's called drunk tea.

    On the third day, when Xing Yi came again, Little Phoenix hadn't gotten up yet. He entered the room and waited. He sat at the table and saw a book that Little Phoenix put on it. It turned out to be a must-read book for the students and scholars.

    "Do you recognize the words?" Xing Yi asked him.

    Little Phoenix nodded. He has spent a lot of time on these things. He has to learn piano, chess, calligraphy and painting, drink and write poetry, so as to attract those literati, so that he can be worthy of the name of "famous moving the world".

    "What else do you like on weekdays?" Xing Yi asked leisurely, reading a few decent poems written by Xiao Fenghuang.

    Little Phoenix knows what the standard answer is. The so-called "seeing people serving dishes" means that the literati and pranksters are here. You have to say that you love flowers, birds and the moon, and compare wine and poetry with him.

    When the warriors come, you say that you are a rude person, you don't know much, and you only admire those who do things for you. A good man of national merit, he loves to listen to the good stories with the breath of gold on the battlefield. Xing Yi is a prince, and he only knows that he is a prince.

    It seems that he should also have those habits of Gaoliang's children: good wine, fun, and good looks; but Xing Yi's attitude makes him a little uncertain - he has never seen it so cold. A dandy, a cold-faced dandy, what should you like?

    When Xiao Fenghuang was confused, he accidentally told the truth: "I like to go out to play."

    He didn't put the emphasis on the word "play", but subconsciously insisted on the word "go out".

    Xing Yi raised his eyebrows and smiled: "Is that so?"

    Little Phoenix didn't know what he was laughing at. Xing Yi quietly finished flipping through his book of poetry and writing in his room, then got up and left. Before leaving, he asked, "Feng Huang, how old are you now?"

    This was the first time he called him by his name, and Xiao Fenghuang quickly replied, "Sixteen."

    Xing Yi nodded and said nothing, just like that gone.

    On the third day, Xingyi did not come.

    The fourth day, still did not come.

    The little phoenix secretly went to ask the mammy: "Mum, do you still want a thousand dollars when someone sees me? Can I lower the price a little bit?"